US 20 Prot Stam Set

Tom Ganks

Just made this today with some old and new things ive gotten over the years. Last time i had a stam set it was back in mop for prot paladin. But today I decided to redo it for kicks that's more up to date. Still not complete, but near. Still missing Bristlebark Gloves/Defias Gloves with 9 stam kit, lvl 28 BG ring, and maybe a couple of other small things. But anyway, figured I'd show it off when we get this lovely 30 stam fire festival buff :). Having duplicate +10 warforged pieces also was convenient for this..

Don't feel like going tauren though..

DMF.JPG

edit: almost forgot DMF buff :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just made this today with some old and new things ive gotten over the years. Last time i had a stam set it was back in mop for prot paladin. But today I decided to redo it for kicks that's more up to date. Still not complete, but near. Still missing Bristlebark Gloves/Defias Gloves with 9 stam kit, lvl 28 BG ring, and maybe a couple of other small things. But anyway, figured I'd show it off when we get this lovely 30 stam fire festival buff :). Having duplicate +10 warforged pieces also was convenient for this..

View attachment 6182

Lol - he must hit like a wet noodle though :p
Nice health pool!

View attachment 6182

lol working on my 29s Stam set XD https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/drakthul/cerandath

Users who are viewing this thread