20 disc priest question

Scapegoat

Legend
Does anyone know what the best level 15 talent, and honor talent is for pvp on a 20 Disc twink?thanks for any help in advance.

Schism and dark archangel or twist of fate and trinity, whichever you prefer.

I don't think any of the htalents are really that bad.

Schism and dark archangel or twist of fate and trinity, whichever you prefer.

I don't think any of the htalents are really that bad.
I'm guessing schism and dar arch are for more damage? And twist of fate and trinity are for more healing?

I like Castigation / Dark Arch Angel, Extra Penance Tick is good either Offensively or Defensively. Having a Damage Boost available for your team mates is always good, especially in a clutch situation. Increasing your damage also increases your healing to ....

Only caveat i'd put on the above is I haven't played Disc this expansion, I'm basing it on past experience so take it as is.

I like Castigation / Dark Arch Angel, Extra Penance Tick is good either Offensively or Defensively. Having a Damage Boost available for your team mates is always good, especially in a clutch situation. Increasing your damage also increases your healing to ....

Only caveat i'd put on the above is I haven't played Disc this expansion, I'm basing it on past experience so take it as is.
Casti used to be good. It's not rly anymore.

castigation trinity for bgs/ castigation dark arc for arenas /castigation dark arc or arc for flag map bgs

I feel like all three of the talents can be good depending on context?
And if you're going into bgs with some strong dps it will really be just a matter of personal playstyle.

Though if you're someone who tends to solo queue it's maybe a little different.
Disc offers such great healing at every level I play that the heals themselves are rarely an issue.
Other than level 10/11, when Holy is just a better choice altogether.

But one thing I do find Disc lacks is a strong burst if I'm trying to finish off a geared opponent.
And timing Schism so it lines up with my other offensive abilities is the best way I've found way to get that burst.

If you're doing premades though you may not find this necessary, and either of the other two could be better for you.

Users who are viewing this thread