20-29s Armory List

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
Welcome to the 20 - 29 Armory List.​

If you are looking for level 20 armory lists specifically these should help:

Free to Play Armory
Veteran Armory

Here's a link to some battletag's from players in the bracket: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f40/20-29-btags-73606/

The easiest resource for me to use when looking for new character's to add to this list is twinkstats so it helps a lot if everyone has their toon's added on here and updated!

Leave a link of your character's "advanced" armory page, class and spec below.

All armory pages listed will be in english.

This is a list of twinks in what is considered best in slot gear, the twinks listed will be unique from others in their gear. If the gear is the same as everyone else's it will be left out to avoid any repetition.

Keep your gear on at all times if possible and notify me if you want your character's spec to be changed or removed from the list.

The character’s listed will look like this:

CharacterName

Druid
Md65TRu.png

Balance
Doomchicken
Bácon

Feral
Désastre
Allytherapy

Guardian
Suite
Slub

Restoration
Staminaid
Herbalhydro

Hunter
toSCAJY.png

Survival
Turkeybags
Stabiltyo

Marksman
Bookphone

Mage
AojdJVU.png

Arcane
Pinktales

Frost
Bestworldqt
Icelancekid

Fire
Blackoutboyz
Sheilinglass

Monk
bODNGbX.png

Brewmaster
Liquormaster
Cz

Mistweaver
Jouce
Loveatron
Maestus

Windwalker
Asapsnug
Prunkdunch

Paladin
QDXz813.png

Holy (Guide)
Trialkiller
Blanchcap

Retribution

Spicybacon
Cryptonìte
Trialpwner

Priest
pBRg7Xr.png

Discipline
Slub
No

Shadow
Nohugzz
Filuxxen

Rogue
UvmcAPu.png

Assassination
Roguoloid
Turkeybacon

Combat
Unlnstall
Rosimegue
Ebyo

Shaman
OPc70WQ.png

Elemental
Hz
Zuurogano

Restoration
Twinkalink
Frilley

Enhancement
Clãp
Shockmop

Warlock
9QeXRQG.png

Affliction
Clockwerkqt
Cigarette

Destruction
Idotyoudie
Belookia

Demonology
Bathingcap

Warrior
QeWpHn2.jpg

Arms
Pwntato
Wapah

Fury
Destroysalot

Protection
Fránchi

*Big thanks to Zeiren for keeping up the original list.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in, chief.

Characters I love playing atm are my Arms warrior, my Restoration Shaman (has glasscanon dps gear (Elemental), dps gear (Elemental) and FC gear. I am also working on an Enhancement set, though, I don't really like the spec itself) and ofcourse my WW monk.

Check it out for yourself (links in my siggy) and thanks for making an updated version of the Armory list :)

PS. Why are turtle and you both making an armory list?

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Nodokanature/advanced BIS F2P Restriced Resto
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Restodaddy/advanced BIS F2P Restriced Resto

Lol, got what you wanted aye

Affliction warlock : Phåntasm @ Agamaggan - Community - World of Warcraft
Prob the best twink I've made so far. The dmg is crazy if you stack all haste or you can do a hybrid build like how I did. If you want stronger DoTs stack vers you will become more tanky and harder ticks BUT not enough to kill someone its only good if you're applying pressure in 3v3's ,if it pops that is :p, or BG's. Haste is for killing the target....literally you should be able to down them pretty quickly. Also remember playing a warlock in this bracket is extremely hard due to the fact that you're very squishy so be sure to kite etc etc. Affli just makes you more mobile(Makes kitting easier FYI) I recommend rolling with a healer if you're doing 2's you should be able to melt both enemy's pretty quickly if played right. Anyways have fun :)!

Users who are viewing this thread