US 20-29 WoW Community Revival

ohti

Hello everyone, had this community for a long time and with the new community revamps I'm hoping we can make this a more active one. There are already 35 members in this so if you are already a member I encourage you to start being active, if not you can find an invite link to the community below

https://blizzard.com/invite/9rPmzhPEg

If the link doesn't work let me know and I will get a new one, but it should work

both factions are welcome, this also is a good way to communicate with each other cross faction

hope to talk to some of you soon

Last edited by a moderator:
up to 50 members, excited to see the all the new faces! come make some new friends and coordinate premades

Interested in more moderators though as there is only one atm, can hit my btag once you join the group, looking for people that will actively do do moderator stuff. the better we know each other the better chance i'll give it to you, which may sound bias but idc

Allot of invites still pending. Check your guild tab to accept your invite. This is a nice network to keep everyone in touch alliance or horde.

@Embu I'm at work atm or I'd make sure you got joined up.

"This invite is no longer valid. It may have expired or been deleted."
https://blizzard.com/invite/pdL2GT7vb try this one, although I believe its region locked so you may not be able to join if you're not US
[doublepost=1532065438,1532065379][/doublepost]
Allot of invites still pending. Check your guild tab to accept your invite. This is a nice network to keep everyone in touch alliance or horde.
this is also true theres more than 30 pending invs

Unfortunately it doesn't work but I guess it's because I'm EU

Can I share your battlenet community in the wow lvl20 discord?
I would appreciate that very much, thank you Embu
[doublepost=1532118019,1532107092][/doublepost]
9055cd7c93b04885b8fea21f1eccf0c5.png

an amazing amount of people have decided to show up over the past day, welcome all newcomers!
would definitely recommend joining to find premades and network yourself, make some new friends. also makes for a good way to communicate with the opposite faction

added new chat channels for spanish players to group up with to encourage more to join

over 190+ members!

This invite is no longer valid. It may have expired or been deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread