20-29 WOD Changes

itakta

Legend
Hi, I've been taking a break for a while now but will be back in September and was wandering what changes WOD will bring to 24s. I don't need to know all the little things like smite hits 3% more or anything like that ;). Just an overview is all I'm looking for :).

Cheers, Itakta

Re: WOD Changes

Hi, I've been taking a break for a while now but will be back in September and was wandering what changes WOD will bring to 24s. I don't need to know all the little things like smite hits 3% more or anything like that ;). Just an overview is all I'm looking for :).

Cheers, Itakta

Still douchy
Possibility of 20-29 bracket
Enchant changes
lots of other shit

Cheers, Itakta
Blizzard has brought on a new designer. They seem to be giving a little extra time to the lower brackets as a whole. It appears that all of the brackets will be put back to how they originally were set, x0-x9, There has been a supererogation of changes announced with more to come. The latest Alpha patch notes are below. Many only apply to end game content but will effect us collateraly.
Warlords of Draenor

As I cannot post start a thread yet, perhaps I will place my question here.

Introduced to 24 twinking recently has really excited me and after twinking disc priest whom is around ~90% finished, I now want to start a feral druid! Xmog gear is overpriced on Moonguard, yet I bought it anyway. I started my druid and today leveled her to 24 and was testing her out with some alright items (Hardly have BiS for her yet!) I felt her potential and was becoming more excited at the thought of getting her all set with BiS items! Just seeing her in the full xmog set I made for her was cool enough! Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... I recently read a post on this forum that was very vague though said something on the lines of 'I have a 20 feral druid for obvious reasons (24 feral druids are shit)' and after reading this I felt broken. Like I wasted so much time and nearly 4-5k on the xmog pieces (some of which were overpriced as there is crazy inflation atm.) So please, help me get some resolution on this. Obviously crit will scale better like other stats on a 20, but is it really worth it for me to delete and remake my druid?

I need to have fine detail on this, I need to know what is better, how much better and so on.
Also is there any thread on this guide that I magically have not been able to find that includes the BiS items for a feral druid?

Last edited by a moderator:

if using your brain they meant

at 20 your stats scale higher and you make a p2p 20 with a bunch of BoE items in 5-6 hours without having to waste time doing approximately 400+ gnomeregan runs just to get the best rings/bracers(perhaps gloves and boots too but thats another story). U still shit on f2p when dancing steel or whatever procs up

at 24 you get charged gears and resto druids get cleanse( 24 resto would still be better than 20 cuz cleanse, but only resto)

They didnt mean 24 druid is shit, they simply meant that at 20 you get about the same results for like 2423424342 less hours spent

There is a p2p 20-24 EU and US thread up there with armories, stickied

There is a p2p 20-24 EU and US thread up there with armories, stickied

Was my effort to find a guide or information on this matter not explained in my write? Oh I believe it's more than just heavily implied.
If you are more than decent, instead of trying to have a witty remark about a 'stickied' I missed, do me a favor and share it rather.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hijacking my thread ;). I had a 24 Druid but didn't play feral that much, felt pretty good though love them crits haha.

Blizzard has brought on a new designer. They seem to be giving a little extra time to the lower brackets as a whole. It appears that all of the brackets will be put back to how they originally were set, x0-x9, There has been a supererogation of changes announced with more to come. The latest Alpha patch notes are below. Many only apply to end game content but will effect us collateraly.
Warlords of Draenor

Brackets weren't originally x0-x9.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

was 21-30, 31-40 etc. then

Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Warsong Gulch will now be level-banded as follows: 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60

Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Players of levels 10 - 19 will now be able to participate in the battle for Warsong Gulch

I did not start playing until 10/05. That explains the technically. Perhaps I should have stated before the five level split like it was originally. Everyone happy now?

I took arms warrior to 26. Have no idea about changes just started playing again and just dicking off in arenas and got my mount in RBG's.. waiting on ptr

Cheers, Itakta

hey buddy :D

Users who are viewing this thread