US 20-29 Wargame Discord Channel

Sail

Grandfathered
I just made a new discord channel that i think that everyone that is interested in joining in on any kind of organized play at 20-29 should join.

We want to have a central hub for all 20-29 players to come when they want to have competitive games, whether it is for 3v3 or 10v10...

We will be organizing certain days of the week or just some times during the week we want to que vs other people in 3s we will advertise it in this channel specifically as well as BTAG.

Everyone should join this discord so that we can at some point get 10v10 wargames going at least once a week, and also constant 3v3 wargames as well.

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/y5wTaWU

My BTAG: Sail#11975

I can’t quote ohti because im on mobile,
but if he does have a server how come we’ve heard nothing of it even though we’ve been active in 29 for a while now, is it active?

Maybe you are talking with the wrong People, the is a ton of discord channels for 29 wargame, which sadly are dead atm because 20-29 has become a pug bracket. Only person i have seen that is close to make 29s wargames a thing is albino.
I would make your discord more like an arena thing as i dont think 10v10 are going to happen right now.
Also arena in 29s is dead there is like 4 groups máx taking it seriously, the other twinks you see in arena are Just randomly Qing to eat bg Q time.

Yeah, we’re more focused on 3v3s Dimitri, we’re trying to keep practicing 3s and we’ve noticed all 29s love to pug bgs and none actually do arena, which is sad tbh because its much more fun than facerolling levelers.

If there are other discords, maybe we need to think about a combination or a Culmination of all of them and have all members joining the same one to have a central place to group around for wargames.

I know that 10v10's aren't happening right now, but it is a foward looking, optimistic approach i wanted to take in order to possibly get games going with 29s. I know that there are good players that have 29s, and i know there are a lot of people in the bracket that would want to play wargames as well.

I also understand that in my own words, it is a "puglord" bracket, but i was hoping because it is only the next bracket above 19, that we could start wargames, whether it is for 10v10 or 3v3 i would be satisfied as long as its continuous.

I hope everyone takes the oprotunity to at least give us the time of day and join the discord so we can try to get more activity in general.

Thanks, and hope it all goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread