20-29 twink

Geronimo

Veteran
so I’m planning on make a 20-29 twink to play with my friend he is a warrior and I wanted to know what classes I should be looking at (what’s good and fun) I’m not really a healer type player

you can pretty much have a good time with any class with the removal of templates

if you want dps i'd recommend hunter, rogue, or boomkin. although I would encourage you to also try different specs and experiment with some if you don't want to be a cookie cutter twink (everyones a hunter rogue or boomkin nowadays)

I’m thinking a pally but I’m just not sure then I’m not sure as to twink at 20 or at 29
pretty simple choice, 29 gets more spells better gear better stats better everything
the only reason you would play 20 is to play for free and not pay for the game or for a challange

I’m thinking a pally but I’m just not sure then I’m not sure as to twink at 20 or at 29

20s are pretty easy to gear, so why not make a 29 to play with while you have game time, and than a 20 for when you are about to run out. If gearing two different characters is not something that you would be interested in, I would suggest going with a 20. But there are a ton of people on these forums who wouldn't mind running dungeons with you to gear two different characters.

Than I would definitely go with a 29. I don't play Paladin, but I think they get a pretty good boost in useful spells from 20 to 29, that being said, I see less of them dominate BGs after 8.0.1.

If you're interested in playing a caster, I would recommend Mages, Druids or a Shaman.

Mages are little lot easier than the other two, and are defiantly a Flavor of the Month class with their Never-ending button of Doom. Druids require more involvement, but can be really annoying to deal with when mastered.

Regarding the spec; I know you said you aren't a fan of healing, but when playing a Restoration Druid or Shaman, there is much more to it than healing. You have good damage output, and great mobility for both of those Hybrid classes. A mage's mobility isn't as great, obviously, yet still better than Priest or Warlock.

Last edited:
Hey Geronimo,

From my skewed understating of the 20-29 bracket, I think any decently twinked character can pack a punch. That being said... Mages pack two punches. Sometimes three! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread