20-29 - To lay all rumors to rest

Gnomer changes?
Charged rings grandfathered?
emissary cuffs grandfathered?

Bfd quest items grandfathered ?

^ these are most common questions people ask me.

Basically this this thread was made if u have a WOD question , ask it and maybe someone can provide answer and screen shots to answer. I get asked stuff all day just ask it here.

Re: WOD - To lay all rumors to rest

Blood Craze is a new passive ability for Protection Warriors.

• Blood Craze causes Multistrike auto attacks to trigger a Blood Craze, which regenerates 3% of the Warrior's health over 3 seconds. When this effect is refreshed, the remaining duration is added to the new effect.

Second wind??

Last edited by a moderator:

i can provide some stuff about gnomer but im about to take a nap. but once i get up i'll do a few runs and tell you if they're any changes

Can someone confirm whether or not armor kits (+8 , +16, +24, +40 armor to hands / gloves / legs / chest) count towards 'Bladed Armor' for tank specs. So if armor enchants converts to attack power for prots / guardians / brewmasters. Also the 'major armor' cloak enchant, which will be +90 at low levels or +120 normally.

Or even a 'Elixir of Minor Defense' consumable, it should + 25 armor in wod, so 25 AP for tanks?

Thx

Profession perks for lowbies. Last I heard they were still working. Could be an oversight.
Scaling of resilience/PvP power? Worth it...

Herbalism is not giving me lifeblood, skinning is not giving me crit.
Phhhtt...
That is what I was afraid of. Professions will have to be rethought. No real reason to have a gathering proff any more if your server has a healthy economy.

Pretty damn sure enhance is getting some much needed help.

Are the resilience shoulder enchants still available in Beta? I presume Aldor/Scryers is still available.
Are the ring/neck enchants only available to BoE items? Do they become soulbound?

Engineering/alchemy/inscription may be the better of the professions if you prefer to be self sustaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

pretty sure gears will be GFd from gnomer along with all other instance specific drops

Back are the days Heavy Runecloth Bandage and Dense Stone Statue.

Are people making 29s right now? I'd love to know what the poppin server is.

As far as I'm aware Ursin has alot of oldschool 29s on and a few are already coming out of hibernation apparently - Asides that pretty spread out with a decent group of people preparing for scrims on Bleeding Hollow.

I am slowly leveling on my home realm as that is where all my resources are located.
Sadly, I am alone. Except for battle tag friends.

Users who are viewing this thread