20-29 - I am looking for twink premades to play against

Greetings everyone,

My name is Berlune. I am an alliance rogue on fairbanks. I made my first twink before battlegrounds were released in classic and I have been twinking since BC. This is always something I have enjoyed and we are very close to having consistent premade groups against each other. I would love to find some more cool people to play against and grow the community for everyone. A few of you are already doing this and I give you my unwavering support. 29 is hands down the most fun bracket at the moment and quite frankly i enjoy it more than the sweaty 60 pvpers. I have been in contact with multiple horde guilds, all of which have been very receptive and cool. I'm just entering the twink premade pvp scene (I honestly didnt think the numbers in the twink community could even support it, but it can) If you're a 29 twink, I dont care if you are playing horde, I dont care that you lost to us or beat us, the only thing I care about is the fact that you are as dedicated to this as I am, and I have respect for you. If you are a 29 twink and are interested in premade pvping, I want to have a conversation with you. I want to talk to your guild leader. I want to grow this for everyone because we are really close to having that. If you are a horde guild, and I havent talked to you yet, we should have a conversation.

Im open to talk to anyone on this topic and if anyone is interested please get in touch with me.

My discord is:cdubmakindubs#8425

If theres anything I can do to help people just know im here, and i hope this reaches a lot of people so we can have some fun.

I'm confused. To clarify, are you looking for teams to play against? Or more players to join your team?

Also, are you part of the Classic Twinking Discord? I'd say a majority of people check there for these kinds of things.

Users who are viewing this thread