Dismiss Notice
Hey Mr. Anonymous! Now you can post here as a guest without registering on the website! Enjoy ^.^

US 20-29 best at being the best!!!!!

Discussion in 'Level 20-29' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the best?

These threads are all dumb popularity contests. All the best players quit years ago.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ohti

ohti Member

first person to put a hunter is a clown

3. farnk

farnk Member

hifriends;o
    plsno toxic ! <e
    it is being that is it is allplayers are being are all best players doing best efforts !

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Falaris

Falaris Grandfathered

No participation ribbons in this thread please.

5. Jabz

Jabz Member

most quoted line used for every old twink that cant get over the fact his gear means shit now and that most players before were "carried by their gear"....twinks nowadays are on a level playing field with anyone who joins a bg..there wont be much people that will stand out from the rest due to that fact... what differentiates a twink from another player that joins the bg is SKILL and strats to dominate and win a game. So get over it this is the new era ...if you cant ..get into the fetal position and cry yourself watching some twink cup tourney games.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Idiot

Idiot Vitor Belfort '97 hand speed

Yeah, Legion requires a lot of skill, and WoW hasn't turned into a user-friendly game built for toddlers or anything like that.

Heck, nowadays you can REALLY tell who the good players are from the bad. The ceiling and floor are MILES from each other.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Jabz

Jabz Member

i sense some sarcasm from a cry baby who prob plays private servers now ..your name def describes you if im right...come and play legion bgs and dominate if it doesnt require skills...

8. Notorious1

Notorious1 Member

I think Lebronz is the best in all brackets. IJS

• Like Like x 2
  9. Falaris

Falaris Grandfathered

Its apparent you didn't play in the early days of twinking, because after xp was turned off and it was fully geared twink vs fully geared twink no one was 'carried by their gear'. Its just a fact that there were a ton more keybinds back then, and its not hard to deduce that more abilities equals more skill required to succeed. Its low level bgs, there's not going to be some big skill descrepency for each player to where superior skill wins the day. More likely that its superior class composition.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Idiot

I already have many times, sir, against many of your favorite Legion twinks.

I gotta admit, that was pretty clever of you to say my name suits me. That line has never been used before by anyone in my 12 years of twinking. So, credit where credit is due. But, I bet you wouldn't say that junk to my face, punk. See, on here, it comes down to wit, which I concede you have the edge on me. In real life, I would teach you a thing or two about manners, though, and I ain't talking with my words, if you catch my drift. *see custom title*

11. Jabz

Jabz Member

Cmon really? So your telling me all those twinks had the same stats and enchants....dude there is always gonna be an advantage eg. GFed twinks had over new twinks...my main point is how these people say there isnt any quality twinks out there nowadays which is stupid and ignorant statement to make...cause there is so many factors that nullifies this statement...Being able to dominate and outplay people with the similar base stats is more looked up imo.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Goesid

Goesid I Sunk Your Battleship 20 is Plenty

They introduced turning off xp in woltk, there was very few GFd items prior to cata.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Jabz

Jabz Member

Gotta love those forum trolls that act tough behind their keyboard ..just cause you watch UFC doesnt make you a tough Taco...lol and your sarcasm is soo cringe.

• Like Like x 1
  14. barb

barb Royal Member

there's hardly any counter play in legion twinking

• Like Like x 1
  15. Idiot

In one breath, you're giving me guff for acting like a tough guy, in the next, you're saying my sarcasm is "soo cringe". Which is it? Am I a tough guy, or am I being sarcastic? You seem to have conflicting thoughts, so I'll tell you right now. I'm being serious when I say I will humble you in real life, bud. I don't care how old you are. Kid like you talking smack to someone like me, let's just put it this way, it wouldn't end well son. I try to be polite and not cuss because I know the second I do, I'm getting hit with the ban hammer, so forgive me for not saying all kinds of obscene things. It works better for me anyway. This way I don't come off looking pissed, because I'm really not anyway.

By the way, you want to talk about cringe inducing, if I ever typed "soo cringe" unironically, I would kick my own ass.

16. Jabz

Jabz Member

dude i dont know what your trying to prove here...who goes and acts sarcastic and does not expect a reply...its funny how thin skinned you are having to threaten people in RL just cause they called you by your name..I think you should put you big boy pants on and grow up and have a proper discussion on topics or just keep quiet. If you've been playing for 12 years I'm sure you should be mature enough to have a real discussion then mock a whole expansion of people.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Allybeboba

Allybeboba ...

WoW and “skill” really shouldn’t be used in that context my friend.

/cheers

18. Idiot

Okay, sure. I'll admit, you ticked me off a little, so I reacted liked a cornered animal. It's in my nature. You're right, I could have handled this better. For that, I apologize. I didn't mean to offend anyone, but sometimes my mouth gets the better of me. I'm a hothead, what can I say. It's cost me some jobs, and sometimes even friends on xpoff and WoW. Idk, I'm rambling now. I'll try to keep a lid on it. My buddy Duke backed his trailer into my garage earlier today...and my water pipe burst in 10 degree weather literally last week. Not that it gives me an excuse to lash out like I did tonight. So, again, I apologize. We good?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2018 ---
    Oh, mi amigo, but it should!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Allybeboba

Allybeboba ...

“Back in the day” BiS Twinks were geared practically the same. It really wasn’t until scaling took place that we had lots of choices.

/cheers
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2018 ---
    Skill at a video game is really something to brag about. Skill is nothing more than a learned trait. Like being “skilled” at being potty trained.
    All it really means is that you have learned to do something. It isn’t something special or exciting. Especially in a 14 year old video game played at the one lowest level of the spectrum. Certainly not worthy of bragging about, that’s for sure.

/cheers
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2018 ---
    They watch therefore they are...

/cheers

20. OP
    Blackpeixera

Blackpeixera Guest

This is hi-quality bait.