EU+US 2 Set: Raine’s Signet and Choker

Veechard

Legend
https://www.wowhead.com/item=37758/raines-choker-of-combustion

Noticed after spending 50k on the 2 items that the 2 set shows as active, but doesn’t show me gaining the int in my stats.

With all the fixes to sets like whitemend and such in patch, would anyone mind checking if it’s fixed on PTR?

If you already have the set or cheap on your realm. Don’t want anyone going out spending 50k like I did just to check.

Much appreciated!

can players check again .. someone posted yesterday .. this set now works in ptr .. i did not personally try .. please confirm .. and also confirm for what bracket .. this item was posted in the 60s, 70s and 80s bracket forums

can players check again .. someone posted yesterday .. this set now works in ptr .. i did not personally try .. please confirm .. and also confirm for what bracket .. this item was posted in the 60s, 70s and 80s bracket forums

This would be great news as I recently messed up my faction with shatt city and picked the wrong one. And now I’m hated with the one I need to be exalted for shattered sun neck. Asked 2 GMs and they said nothing they can do. GG blizz. 1400 Venom Sacks it is if this set doesn’t make a comeback.

Users who are viewing this thread