swaggodtko

Grandfathered
Thought I would share some 2 man 60 twink raiding from late 2015 with ya guys. Most of it was a joke but some interesting bosses like razorgore. We did all of Molten Core and 7/8 Bwl.

Sorry for quality of Razorgore video, something was messed up with monks recording and I still think its better then watching me do the eggs.

Rest of videos on that channel

Nice runs! Is this still possible now after the stat squish? I ask because of late I've been doing a lot of MOG runs and I noticed that all the old content is harder post squish. My 101 boomy that blizzard turned in to a highly overpriced paper weight now has trouble doing some old raids that he use to breeze through.

Nice runs! Is this still possible now after the stat squish? I ask because of late I've been doing a lot of MOG runs and I noticed that all the old content is harder post squish. My 101 boomy that blizzard turned in to a highly overpriced paper weight now has trouble doing some old raids that he use to breeze through.
I dont know, the person i ran them with says its alot harder now. I will ask him next time he is online to see if he has actually done any of it. Sadly I have been very sick since jan 2017 and unable to play. I hope to get back asap and try it out.

Nice.

Its not doable now. Maybe for last boss as tank and spank but healthpools are increased and their dmg done aswell :)

Can probably 6 man it except for vaelstrasz

@swaggodtko I wish you all the luck in the world sir. A few years ago myself and Several members of my guild made level 60 toons just to run vanilla raids. I had a lot of fun doing it but most lost interest pretty soon. We didn't pvp in the 69 bracket and that was back before the MOG could be used on a 19. So, there just wasn't much draw to keep members interested in it. I had hoped to raid up to mop content but we never made it to bc.

@swaggodtko I wish you all the luck in the world sir. A few years ago myself and Several members of my guild made level 60 toons just to run vanilla raids. I had a lot of fun doing it but most lost interest pretty soon. We didn't pvp in the 69 bracket and that was back before the MOG could be used on a 19. So, there just wasn't much draw to keep members interested in it. I had hoped to raid up to mop content but we never made it to bc.
Thx and yah that sucks it is so hard to keep people interested in twink pve, thats why all the stuff i did was 2 man or solo because I couldn't find someone who was willing to put in the time.
[doublepost=1538454884,1538395553][/doublepost]
Nice.

Its not doable now. Maybe for last boss as tank and spank but healthpools are increased and their dmg done aswell :)

Can probably 6 man it except for vaelstrasz
Alot of bosses are tank and spank and can prob still be done just with me actually healing and not damagin for 90% of it.

Funny story about vaelstrasz, we did try a strat using https://www.wowhead.com/item=19290/darkmoon-card-twisting-nether but the boss just had to much health and couldn't even come close even with 2 procs.

Ran some molten core trash yesterday almost to first Boss. I can tell You that some of these mechanics are now procentuel cause we got clapped a couple of Times. People were fully twinked. Double healer aswell.. fireballs and THE random threat issue is crazy .

But afterall. I believe entire Raid is doable with 5-7 People with marks tacts, Drums.. armory reduce wep..

Will Clear aq, MC, bwl someday when having folks on. Aq 10 is Boring as u can 3 man it.. nothing fun in it.
[doublepost=1538808839,1538808659][/doublepost]MC trash or Bosses could be worse than some bwl, aq 40... As they are all random buffed. I Will tell u more exact when all is tested.

Users who are viewing this thread