US 19s Wargames September 16th

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Hey guys! This event is on the XPoff calendar, 9 pm eastern time! if you can make it please let me know so I can have a good guess at how many people will be involved! This event is for practice and fun, you do not need to have a 10m team to enter. Please stay civil and make it so these events take place a lot more often! Daboo#11580 is my btag

Hey guys! This event is on the XPoff calendar, 9 pm eastern time! if you can make it please let me know so I can have a good guess at how many people will be involved! This event is for practice and fun, you do not need to have a 10m team to enter. Please stay civil and make it so these events take place a lot more often! Daboo#11580 is my btag

I can come after the 29s are finished.

Zorbtwo priest disc/holy shadow
Protrockin pally ret/prot
Zorby Hunter surv/marks/bm
Zorbwarrior arms

Sounds good Zorb, and Budg we do arenas twice a week, I'll have to check when the next one is I think it's tonight

Arenas are going now, and I agree I don't want to interfere with 29s, lots play both, I'll talk to burg about scheduling

Arenas are going now, and I agree I don't want to interfere with 29s, lots play both, I'll talk to burg about scheduling
@AlbinoCow has been running pugmades in the bracket. So get in touch with him. :)

Had some really good games I'd say! Thanks for showing guys looking forward to many more events with everyone!

We are working on new "game modes" like PvP Brawl ideas to introduce to you guys, throw some crazy ideas at me that we could use, I will give you credit for it in the name and if you're on Bleeding Hollow I can give some Gold :D

Warlords of Warsong is always recruiting active level 19 twinks and now starting to open up for 29s to get involved in future 29s events, get in here and enjoy the fun and cool community of Warlords!

-King Dab

Users who are viewing this thread