19's Scheduled Game Night - Sunday, March 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstylin

Legend
This Sunday, March 9th, lets all que 19's to finally get some pops. Since the activity of this bracket has died the past few weeks, this scheduled time should bring lots of games for the night. There seems to be lots of active horde, so alliance are needed.

Queing will start at 8:00pm EST, and should last a few hours. Please reply to this thread if you are able to make it.

Hope to see you in the gulch.

Superstylin

But competitive games are more of a priority than activity.

I'd rather have 0 games than games filled with players looking to grow and develop more skill!

Wait. No nvm.

Why do you always need to take stabs at me, can't someone else share the dining knife for a while, and don't say that you're not referring to me, because you are.

You don't really seem to understand the basic concept so let me run it through for you. Competitive games= people not losing interest= more sustained activity.

I would rather play one intense competitive game than 10 games filled with 4-5 rogues and no healers. That's what the games were anyway before the bracket hit its beep. You can't get any significant amount of skill in rogue infested games in equivalence to a full scale mid fight anyway.

-the one true King

Can't make the date anyway. Monday for me.

Can't make the date anyway. Monday for me.

Hopefully if Sunday works out well we will continue it for Monday.

Also, this bit of having competitive games or no games at all... some people are interested in twinking and are trying it out to learn. I support all people twinking because nobody starts out skilled. Not taking jabs at anyone, it is just my point of view. Hopefully everyone who appreciates 19s will be able to show up for Sunday.

Lets just try to get this bracket where it was before, one day at a time.

[MENTION=9433]Agonist[/MENTION] I don't understand why every post I make you believe it to be about you. As i've tried to tell you in private messages I have no quarrel with you nor anyone for that matter.

If I were to ever make a post about you, referring you, directed towards you, or a response towards you, I will quote you or I will mention you like I am doing right now.

I'm not looking to have this thread go off topic, so if you'd like to respond and disagree you can inbox me although I promise you that I am aware of my intentions and I can assure you that my post had absolutely nothing to do with you. I would know... I made the post, you should take my word for it.

Respectfully,
Mocha

More than likely I'll be in queue.

[MENTION=9433]Agonist[/MENTION] I don't understand why every post I make you believe it to be about you. As i've tried to tell you in private messages I have no quarrel with you nor anyone for that matter.

If I were to ever make a post about you, referring you, directed towards you, or a response towards you, I will quote you or I will mention you like I am doing right now.

I'm not looking to have this thread go off topic, so if you'd like to respond and disagree you can inbox me although I promise you that I am aware of my intentions and I can assure you that my post had absolutely nothing to do with you. I would know... I made the post, you should take my word for it.

Respectfully,
Mocha

By typing such a long, off topic response only gains more derailing..look at what you caused now :)

Que up everyone!

why has this bracket lost all of its life, its dead.... was in a 6hr que on a Saturday.... now there is pre-determined wsg times...what the heck happened...this use to be such a life fulfilled bracket. I have been absent for a while so im curious?

why has this bracket lost all of its life, its dead.... was in a 6hr que on a Saturday.... now there is pre-determined wsg times...what the heck happened...this use to be such a life fulfilled bracket. I have been absent for a while so im curious?

The enchant patch, the people in the bracket and other more appealing brackets are just 3 examples. There are lots and lots more tho..

the quality of games has gown down the drain.
also another thing that was keeping 19s alive was all the premade action and now there is none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread