19s Casual Chat Thread

Mocha

Legendary
Opening a new thread for 19 twinkers where users can talk about anything they'd like to in this thread.

No posts in this thread will be regarded as being off topic, so feel free to talk about anything you'd like.

Cheers,
Mocha

The rest of the CoC still applies

Edit: Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to check up on this thread very frequently as I'll be traveling. Best to keep this respectful though.

Last edited by a moderator:
how's the US 19 activity going?

how's the US 19 activity going?

Usually good.. Lots of back and forward games.. Alliance wins then loses then wins etc. Usually lots of pops most time. Disappointing if none do

I like FFDP and AX7 and anyone of the genre.
I'm really bad at acronyms when it comes to band names, so I have no idea which bands you are talkin about xD

I mostly listen to Melodic Death Metal like Children of Bodom, Kalmah, In Flames and ofc classic hard rock / metal like led zep, acdc, black sabbath and so on. When it comes to the more extreme metal like death/black metal I listen to Bloodbath, Infant Annihilator, Carcass, Arch Enemy, Ulver, old Gorgoroth with Gaahl. Basically what I am trying to say is that I enjoy all metal BUT POWER METAL! Fak dat pony shizkebab :p (manowar is ok tho)

Users who are viewing this thread