EU+US 19s 24/7 WPvP Grounds! Poll!!

Which Area makes for the best 24/7 WPvP Ground

• Hellfire Peninsula - 3 Domination style bases

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Here are a few places where we could gather both factions for 24/7 action in WPvP, Redridge is the current, and is very fun, but it is swarmed with 110s and so far has not been super successful with 19 twink battles.

Gadgetztan Cage Fight - self explanatory

Tolvir Towering Tussle - there should be a tower high in the sky in uldum with no hostile mobs or Summon stone, maybe I'm wrong?

I'll think of more..

I like the ideas homie :D we should be planning a big War Event early march in one of the World Arenas, should come and bring some buddies

I saw you dudes in Redridge...how come none of you 1v1d me and had a 110 flying around killing anyone before they could touch any of you.

Where is the screenshot? Gaurauntee that's a lie, if a 110 was there he was protecting from you levelers that we gank raging onto your 110s. If a 110 is ever near us in Redridge I ask him to leave or atleast let us have the players 35 and under because we can easily dominate them. Do you really think I'd try to ruin that area as our area by bringing 110s to swarm it? RR is already fucked with 110s, that's the main reason I made this poll and chose Gilneas my self. If 110s come to Gilneas we know someone in the twink community is trolling.

Not a 24hr place....but for an event the crater outside of caverns of time would be a good spot. One port to new dal, then port to the caverns. No mobs in the crater

Hmm, guess I need to finally get legion lmao

Port is in Old Dalaran, so you'd only need WotLK.

Yea man I love Gilneas for that same reason, is looks so dope there, and it's completely empty, made for this type of deal lmao @Captain

Not even sure I've ever seen Gilneas as I've refused to level a character in almost a decade. But whatever people decide, if there is actually people there, I'll be there too.

Port is in Old Dalaran, so you'd only need WotLK.

Not even sure I've ever seen Gilneas as I've refused to level a character in almost a decade. But whatever people decide, if there is actually people there, I'll be there too.

Real OG, I don't level either lmao that's why I don't have legion, but Gilneas is a no go, me and a Councilman checked it tonight and it phased us from eachother, same realm same party but different phase if we stepped in Gilneas, blizz won't let us have any fun lmao

I love the idea of finding a place to go wpvp with fewer high level players. I'll check out what you have listed. Just wanted to show my support for this concept.

Users who are viewing this thread