19s & 20s Bring it!!

• Thread starter WW3ThePurpsNotOil
  • Start date

WW3ThePurpsNotOil

Lets make farming gear great again!

If people would turn on world PvP/Warmode while hunting for the almighty Purps, we could really have some fun!!

Unfortunately, most you Twinks are just not that good, and dodge, hide, and dont walk the talk. So, this will most likely not happen. But, man! It would be fun!!

I wouldn't say they are "dodging" at all.

Cant speak for everyone, but when I am annoyed, grinding BOEs for hours at a time...I prefer to not have outside sources prolong my already-tedious farming session.

I wouldn't say they are "dodging" at all.

Cant speak for everyone, but when I am annoyed, grinding BOEs for hours at a time...I prefer to not have outside sources prolong my already-tedious farming session.

Yeah, I understand that completely. Its just so flippin boring...

>Complains about dodj
>posts anon

>Complains about dodj
>posts anon

Not really complaining, just looking to spice up this grind life. You anon haters are funny. Twinks in general are funny! I enjoy it!

Lets make farming gear great again!

If people would turn on world PvP/Warmode while hunting for the almighty Purps, we could really have some fun!!

Unfortunately, most you Twinks are just not that good, and dodge, hide, and dont walk the talk. So, this will most likely not happen. But, man! It would be fun!!
I farm with warmode on specifically so I dont have to compete w/ 19s.

Users who are viewing this thread