19 wargame on PTR. need a couple more people.

Tom Ganks

Testing if wargames work. If not we need people for BG queue

Make a toon on brill. we're in front of org.

whisp datum-brill, saxx-brill, or originaal-brill
[doublepost=1529044911,1529044082][/doublepost]Stats seem like they're back!

some trinkets like def champion wont work so its sketchy. AGM and a a handful of other items tested works. neck too. Consumables I don't believe.

But stats are back. enchants work

Last edited by a moderator:
What differents in bfa compared to legion for twinks ? Enchants and stuff matters in bgs ?

health pool is a major difference u see at first. Damage numbers are alot less but since health is lower that's irellevent. Seems twink gear > people with basic greens and shit. Ele force hits like 100-150 which is a lot with health numbers. This was all tested in wargames 2v2/3v3

We might wanna try and get a 5v5 going on tomorrow for WSG and see if that will pop. And maybe queue random bg if enough people get on

stats.JPG

statss.JPG

woooo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ele force hits like 100-150 which is a lot with health numbers.

Ya elemental force / mark of the satyr is pretty much BIS for everyone. Which also makes versatility stacking even more viable since it buffs those enchants damage (not sure if haste still effects those procs?). Crusader giving 100 str is also insane.

Question: why ptr and not beta, what are the differences between them? I've downloaded beta but dont have room for ptr, I suppose I could uninstall beta and install ptr for wargames tho. Is it because not everyone has beta? or

Question: why ptr and not beta, what are the differences between them? I've downloaded beta but dont have room for ptr, I suppose I could uninstall beta and install ptr for wargames tho. Is it because not everyone has beta? or

PTR is available to everybody. Most people dont have beta. PTR is just the 8.0 prepatch with no bfa content.

Gotcha. Are any abilities and talents different? or is it just items working in ipvp again? Sorry i've been out of the loop as far as what the prepatch entails, just randomly downloaded beta last night because I saw I had it.
[doublepost=1529171263,1529170810][/doublepost]I'm downloading PTR at the moment, and I'm down to play in any wargames you guys try to get going, just let me know

Gotcha. Are any abilities and talents different? or is it just items working in ipvp again? Sorry i've been out of the loop as far as what the prepatch entails, just randomly downloaded beta last night because I saw I had it.
[doublepost=1529171263,1529170810][/doublepost]I'm downloading PTR at the moment, and I'm down to play in any wargames you guys try to get going, just let me know

New talents abilities for some classes, mostly unchanged. Stats on gear largely changed due to ilvl squish.

Wait is there not a character copy on ptr? Or have I not downloaded enough of PTR yet lol. Assuming the latter

Ive had troubles with it over the past day. Was able to use it before. I believe they will fix it soon

Ive had troubles with it over the past day. Was able to use it before. I believe they will fix it soon
Gotcha, copy was working on beta earlier. Hopefully its fixed / my downloading more fixes it.

Gotcha, copy was working on beta earlier. Hopefully its fixed / my downloading more fixes it.

What do you mean? Like copy all data? I dont see that option

@Purj I've tried all so far. Brill used to work now it doesnt for copy.

Brill had the copy option a few days ago, now that’s gone. I managed to get a few toons across. I want to try some of the others but I guess we have to wait for them to add the copy option again :(

Pretty bummed how this prepatch has no content for low levels. You'd think they'd do something with that scaling tech they had last time. Especially with new/returning players

lets just hope they don't add some stupid template to low lvl...

Users who are viewing this thread