19 Twink Warrior Guide?

James has a nice gearing write-up pinned to this forum. As for play you're the spam King. Hamstring and Sunderland to proc your sader/lifesteal and weave charges in if possible.

I've heard of warriors using Redbeard Crest and putting stamina and then frost resistance on arctic buckler. Is frost resistance really worth it?

it definitely can be if you're dealing with a pesty d mage, so its worth the pickup for sure. That along with a bit of shadow resist sprinkled in can make you a serious issue on offense.

I've heard of warriors using Redbeard Crest and putting stamina and then frost resistance on arctic buckler. Is frost resistance really worth it?
generally speaking you're going to run arctic buckler over redbeard. the strength on redbeard seems appealing at first but the increased armor and block value on buckler are super good in a melee-favored meta.

yes, frost resist is absolutely worth it, especially on a race like dwarf where you can stack frost resist. keep in mind that not only does it increase the chance to resist frost spells, but it can also "partial resist" and reduce damage you take from a spell (these 2 procs are not mutually exclusive.) and obviously frost mage is one of your hardest counters as warrior.

lastly, the spirit is underrated. out of combat regen is nice when you're in kiting situations, resetting for charge, or just running around the map in general. I've survived DoT damage at like 1 HP because of my spirit with my healers CC'd or oom.

Users who are viewing this thread