Dismiss Notice
Hey Mr. Anonymous! Now you can post here as a guest without registering on the website! Enjoy ^.^

US 19 Twink New Dueling, Hang out, Wpvp Homeground for Both Factions!

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Warlord Daboo, Dec 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Warlord Daboo

Warlord Daboo 10-19 Coordinator 19s Coordinator Warlords of Warsong

As we all know, 19 Twinks either hang out in Orgrimmar, Stormwind, The Blockade, or Goldshire. No 19 WPvP can happen because we are to close to guards when we hang out and duel. I am suggesting that every 19 twink make Redridge Mountains and it's 5 Strongholds, Stonewatch Keep, Stonewatch Tower, Keeshan's Post, Alther's Mill, and Redridge Canyon, our hangout spots. This will bring a lot more fun to the bracket! While we wait for ques which are sometimes pretty long, we can still have nice battles vs the opposite faction.

Alliance can easily get to Redridge by running from Elwynn Forrest, and I think you may even start with a flight path to Redridge. Horde it is a bit of a trip but I have found the easiest Route. Get on the Zepplin to Grom Gol Base Camp, when you arrive, hop on the Zepplin to Undercity, but be prepared with Goblin Gliders because you have to jump off of the Zep before it crosses the border into Duskwood. When you jump and glide, you will land in the middle of Duskwood. Now you are only a few minutes from reaching Redridge Mountains and all of the questers and hopefully 19 twinks soon!

Warlords of Warsong has been to the Strongholds and we have yet to come across 19 twinks from Alliance, get a group together and come take control of the territory! :D

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Warde

Warde Member

Good initiatives! Wish we had some representatives like you on EU :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Purj

Purj The Last Alliance Twink

You may not see alliance because many parts of the zone phase as you complete quests.

The entire Stonewatch / Keeshans area gets phased as you complete different quests. In the end the area looks entirely different. Mobs dont spawn there, etc.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    Warlord Daboo

There is no mobs for Horde in that area, we have battled Alliance in the area so we know it works for twinks + we kill questers often so we should be able to see people who haven't finished the quest line too!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 6, 2017 ---
    I'm working on getting some events into EU aswell :D stay tuned!

• Like Like x 1
  5. ohti

ohti Member

I like this idea

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great initiative! We still got Dalaran tho, bit more realisticly, due peeps cba go to redrige everyday. Dalaran isnt worst place to have as a HS either +ah, bank ect

• Like Like x 1
  7. Captain

Captain •ßøbbÿ• ;p

8. lucasyo

lucasyo 2016 SR slayer

in b4 all the warlords of warsong rats play survs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. OP
    Warlord Daboo

5/24 online right now are Surv, and play both in Wpvp, try again.

10. lucasyo

lucasyo 2016 SR slayer

boi wpvp is for lames, I wish u guys could have experienced mop or cata before the game became moron friendly

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    Warlord Daboo

Been around since BC, just not involved in the community, Wpvp is the shit you're missing out. The whole game is less of a game for us in New Expansions I agree. But why you talking shit lol

• Like Like x 2
  12. Allybeboba

Allybeboba ...

Not all of them my friend.

Everyone has an opinion on what they like to do in the game. That is part of the appeal of WoW. There is something to do for just about everyone.

/cheers

13. Sponsor

Sponsor NaCl Moderator Secret Tricks 4 WoW

Fight between 10s (alliance) and 19s (horde from Warlords of Warsong) happening right now in Redridge BH!!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 7, 2017 ---
    @Warlord Daboo

You should forbid your guildies to bring their mains when they have trouble killing 2 10 twinks....
    Hexual and Bandris bringing 2 110s to farm us down. After politely reminding him the purpose of the Redridge 24/7 wpvp effort, this is what he (Hexual) responded:
    WoWScrnShot_120617_231926.jpg

Nice effort Daboo, but your own guildies are the reason people won't be afking in Redridge anymore. Btw we spent like 20 minutes running aorund trying to find you while you were AFK haha. Didnt find you xd

14. Captain

Captain •ßøbbÿ• ;p

Thats fucked up, sorry to hear about that... I remember hopping on my 10 to gank allys in redridge WoD, lots of memories there.

I sorta knew this wasnt gonna work out, one side was gonna get butthurt and log out and back in with 110s, or some random 110s might suddenly appear and kill everyone.

Unfortunately, I leveled my 10 twink to 19...

but i still have a 10 druid :D

PS. Great to see you're still active sponsor, I hope Zanasis makes a comeback soon enough <3

15. OP
    Warlord Daboo

Yea that'll be dealt with I apologize, thats 100% bullshit. Please continue to come out I will make sure everyone knows that that is not tolerated and will result in a Boot from now on. Again I'm sorry about that homie that's just embarrassing. :(

16. Sponsor

Sponsor NaCl Moderator Secret Tricks 4 WoW

Always bro. Ya gotta admit that's always been an issue in wpvp for twinks lol. Can't beat em? Get onto the main!

I was just hoping that it would be reduced a bit since both parties understand the effort being made.

Zanasis was on today funny enough lol. Probably decking out his 40 10 twinks with AGMs before the next patch haha.

@Warlord Daboo Great to hear, didn't mean to stir shit inside your guild. I was just really surprised by Hexual's response and wanted to make you aware of what's happening.

Definitely was fun though, I'm gonna keep coming as long as there are hordies to kill haha!

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    Warlord Daboo

Haha we will be there! They are kicked thanks for letting me know, I wouldn't have been able to prevent more of it without that.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Riffon

Riffon New Member

The other good place might be Gilneas as parts of the city are completely empty. At the very least it could be a good spot for war games

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    Warlord Daboo

Agreed a good number of twinks is needed there that would even an awesome place to hang out too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 7, 2017 ---
    We used to han there and do meetings lol we did do one Wpvp there too

20. Riffon

Riffon New Member

To top that off, it is secluded enough to the point it will be a hassle for most 110s to bother showing up and messing with the fun.

• Like Like x 1