19 Twink Guild - Skeram Horde

GyTheRogue

Veteran
Hello all, I'm finally stepping my foot into twinking after burning out on the AV farm in classic. I played a plethora of 19s on retail and most of my guildies stayed on retail. I had toons named Gy, Gylol, Gyrogue, Gylock, ect. all in <Business Time>, I was wondering if any of you guys are playing on Skeram and would be interested in forming a 19 guild to run premades with, world pvp, and so on. All the 19 guilds I've seen on this server are painfully inactive and now that I've given up on the honor grind I'm interested in playing my 19 a lot instead of just raid-logging. Feel free to add me on battle tag Bryce#1410 and shoot me a message!

<Twink> on skeram is a pretty active twink guild. We do premades on Wednesday night and sundays during the day. We have absorbed a few twink guilds already, so there’s usually someone on all the time

<Twink> on skeram is a pretty active twink guild. We do premades on Wednesday night and sundays during the day. We have absorbed a few twink guilds already, so there’s usually someone on all the time
Every time I’ve /who’d there was no one online :(

Hmm. I usually roll with a group of at least 3 when I’m on. Premise nights we can get a full 10

Hello all, I'm finally stepping my foot into twinking after burning out on the AV farm in classic. I played a plethora of 19s on retail and most of my guildies stayed on retail. I had toons named Gy, Gylol, Gyrogue, Gylock, ect. all in <Business Time>, I was wondering if any of you guys are playing on Skeram and would be interested in forming a 19 guild to run premades with, world pvp, and so on. All the 19 guilds I've seen on this server are painfully inactive and now that I've given up on the honor grind I'm interested in playing my 19 a lot instead of just raid-logging. Feel free to add me on battle tag Bryce#1410 and shoot me a message!

Im twinking at 39. on this server hit me up if you ever move up.

Users who are viewing this thread