19 Sham Possibly LF Guild

Bìllòw @ Zul'jin - Game - World of Warcraft

Got bored and decided to adjust her gear for the cata changes and went enhance. I have all of the grandfathered horde and alliance gear. Have pretty much all the gear a spellhance sham could have possibly wanted pre-cata. Full fc sets, multiple resistance cloaks as well. Havn't gotten most of the new cata gear just out of laziness but would be willing to do that for premades. Satchel Cloak is a bitch to farm so i don't have that out of laziness as well. If I were gunna xfer it would be after I farm BoA helms and cloak.

Just because I'm enh at the moment doesn't mean I can't play ele if needed. Would definitely want to play resto if it ever gets made viable. I have extensive premade exp, most recently with AWOL and Check My Swag. Kinda just looking to see what options there are since atm the toon is just collecting dust.

Para Bellum on Sen'jin Alliance: would love to have you with us ! pm me on here or hit me up in game on shangoe

<Static> would enjoy having another shaman on our roster. Check here for further information, Click!.

As mentioned we welcome plays of all play styles and will be looking for an Elemental and Enhancement shaman for future games.

Unfortunately we lost of main premade shammy due to him wanting to beat up on waw talents. So we would love to get a well geared and played shammy active again.

Check out our recruitment thred or hit us up on Vek and chat.

Thanks for your time and happy twinking

Users who are viewing this thread