19 Nelf Mage LF Active Alliance Guild (Will Transfer)

Synrai

Legend
Ello Ello 19s. Sinrai here. Just got my first paycheck in a long time and have a bit of disposable income. So I'm currently looking to transfer this 19 twink to a different realm to join in with an active Alliance 19 twink guild. The guild itself doesn't need to be large - just need to know I'll have other twinks online frequently to queue with.

The last time I server transferred for a twink guild, it ended in tragedy for me. I shipped off my 39 hunter to a guild....only for it to pretty much go quiet a few weeks after that. I would like to avoid that this time. I'm looking for a guild with some history, not one of these brand new fly by night joints.

What I Offer

19 Arcane Mage Twink

Takes orders well, points out important details seen in BGs

Vent access

Sportsmanship - I avoid excessive trash talk. I don't like to start drama. I like to be helpful. At most you may get a teasing ribbing from me. I will not farm the GY. I am willing to stand out of a match if the enemy team is short players.

Will be bringing about 5000g worth of crap with me to sell on your servers AH, so I won't be begging you guys for cash.

Currently working two 12 hour shifts twice a week. My play availability looks like this:

Note: By 'most active', I mean when I'll have the least family/pet aggro.

Note: This is all subject to change

Monday: Any time, but most active 8pm - 2am EST

Tuesday: Any time, but need to be in bed by 11:30pm EST

Wednesday: Any time, but need to be in bed by 11:30pm EST

Thursday: N/A

Friday: Any time, but need to be in bed by 11:30pm EST

Saturday: Any time past 9/10pm EST

Sunday: Any time, but most active 8pm - 2am EST.

What I Want in a Guild

Active players, amount of players doesn't matter

No afkers

Ideally, fairly mature players. I don't mind younger players, but I can live without hearing them talk trash in vent when we're trying to BG

No bullshit

May transfer my main over if I really like the server

Anyway, if it seems like my schedule isn't too much of an issue for you, and you meet my standards, lemme know. Of course, like I said, I'm flexible. It's not like every requirement I've listed needs to be met, but it'd be nice.

It seems Made in China matches up pretty good with what you are looking for. As for activity more and more 19s are showing up on Cenarius server. A couple of guilds you can pug with when you are online if guildies aren't online. Check out the guild recruitment threads here under main heading of forums near the bottom of listed thread topics.

Cenarious in general seems to be the hotbed for alliance 19s atm. Extinct and MIC apparently call the server home.

MiC, They are extremely active during the night time and I heard they were looking for a good mage;)

I know where I'm going. Thanks guys.

Just one question: I don't wanna go over to a new server broke, and 300g ain't gonna cut it. I wanna bring at least 5k with me. Any suggest some items I can buy and sell for consistent value between servers?

Synrai said:
I know where I'm going. Thanks guys.

Just one question: I don't wanna go over to a new server broke, and 300g ain't gonna cut it. I wanna bring at least 5k with me. Any suggest some items I can buy and sell for consistent value between servers?

I usually go with high end enchanting mats. You can always make a lvl one and check the AH on the new server.

i usually stock up on endgame enchant crystals, they seem to sell the same on most servers but you can also look into endgame boe gear. as prime said make a lvl 1 and check the ah

Users who are viewing this thread