19 MM hunter

Lamma

Veteran
So I recently made a 19 MM hunter and I'm stuck between if I should go crit over haste or the opposite (haste over crit) please help much appreciated <3
Leave thoughts if needed.

Generally MM competitive play relies on bursting damage during a flintlocke proc. So most focus on crit over haste to get the devastating aimed shots.

There are some advantages to going haste, including faster focus regen, more neck/scope procs, etc. But you can't get to that high of a haste level to really help burst someone down, where a crit aimed shot will help secure kills.

And of course, agility and verse are better than either. So agility > verse > crit > haste.

Generally MM competitive play relies on bursting damage during a flintlocke proc. So most focus on crit over haste to get the devastating aimed shots.

There are some advantages to going haste, including faster focus regen, more neck/scope procs, etc. But you can't get to that high of a haste level to really help burst someone down, where a crit aimed shot will help secure kills.

And of course, agility and verse are better than either. So agility > verse > crit > haste.

Well said.

Thanks mate

Users who are viewing this thread