19 Mage Looking for Guild

Para Bellum Alliance on Sen'Jin would love to have you, i know you said preferably horde but ally needs good players badly right now :/ pm me on here if interested or whisper me in game on shangoe

Hello there Clark The Chosen Few is always accepting new talent. Check us out on our realm(Vek'Nilash) if you would like to chat with some of the gang. A few things i am wondering is do you have any premade experience and are you BIS.

Any way good luck on the guild hunt and either come to the relm and chat with any officer or Incredabull or myself. Or toss a msg back up here and ill try to check back ltr.

Considering we have your friend Illustrious v1.0 I think you should consider <Static>. Lately, we have been going up with you in numerous Warsongs. We feel you'd be a great addition to our team. We are great group of players who know our way around the bracket inside and out. If you want to take the time to stop over on Azgalor Horde I think you'll find friendly, talented, and casual players. Our premade team is open to a mage spot as well. Stop on by, it'll be the last stop you make.

Opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread