[19] Light Speed Scrolls (H) Bleeding Hollow Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Hass)

Wizard of the ramp
Who we are

Machine Gun Clicks, Noodle Arms, and now Light Speed Scrolls. We are made up of a core group of players that have played together for years; but with changes to WoW effecting the 19 bracket, most of us have come and gone. Nonetheless we are again making a new push for activity. Our past "a team" members were brought together from different aspects of pvp in WoW and have played for guilds such as: Original Outriders, kek, We Give You Purple Heart/Yousa Dirty Girl, And the Crowd Goes Wild, Crushridge Legends, The Twinks Unite, Pizza Hut/Waw Tawent and DeToX.

We're funding anyone who has the following

- Reputation of a reliable/skilled player (ex: have played in successful premading guilds in the past and or have reputable names in the arena)

- Anyone currently in the guild that can vouch for you

You must have

- If xfering, BiS gear for your faction (faction changing for full BiS is a huge plus)

- Willingness to sit premades if not called upon

What we aren't doing

- Paying for your transfer

- Paying for your faction change

*We provide all consumables for premades, and provide rum.

WHAT WE NEED (Up to date as off 1/27/2013)

- All classes

(any other exceptionally skilled players feel free to pm me)

When applying, please send it to myself in a pm with the following information:

Name, Class(s) you play, Class you play the best in your opinion, Guilds you have played for in the past, Premade experience, and anything else you feel is needed that I need to know about you.

You should've name it Noodle Legs

How active is your guild? Im trying to get back into 19 twinking but i want some fun wsg action, and of course, premades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread