19 Hunter and War

So Im retiring 2 of my twinks. Theyre not much fun anymore, for completely opposite reasons. The hunters missing the leather BoA chest, axe with 25agi, and bow...with those BoAs hes hit-capped. Im on dungeon # 37 for that fucking Bandit cloak, raaaaage. Other than that and LFH, I consider him BiS (inb4 someone links Pizzas armory or something): Subpar @ Kael'thas - Game - World of Warcraft

Warr needs LFH and profs, I had max Engi but I dropped it when I got WBFH...3 days before the nerf, qq. I know hes missing Uninsured Bracers, I have em in my bag but Ive been too cheap to buy an enchant so far, seeing as my other twinks Im gearing take priority. Hes missing the leather BoA chest, axe with crusader, and the bow: Gnomebank @ Kael'thas - Game - World of Warcraft

Ill try to get the right BoAs on them...the war shares an axe with one of my pallies, and the hunter shares an axe with my leveling hunter....then all 7 of my dps chars share the BoA chest ;_; I'd like to get the characters as close to 10/10 as I can before I retire em indefinitely (except fishing on Sundays)

Users who are viewing this thread