19 Hpal vs 19 hunter can't decide

Downsie

Royal Member
Making a new 19...Can't decide between a holy paladin or a hunter...I'm leaning towards holy paladin but I do have a quick question; How hard does exo hit at 19? Is it as broken at 19 as it is at 70? Anyways, thanks in advance.

Hoj exo spam is basically a guaranteed death haha. The bracket is littered with hunters and Horde ALWAYS has a shortage of healers. Even if you're ally, they could use a holy pally to break up the 8-10 man ally hunter pugs.

The worst part about horde healers. is theres either none or 5 in a game.. heals are nice and all but 5 is such a hinderance...

ON TOPIC:
holy pally would be much more beneficial to the bracket, Hunters are everywhere. Not to mention theres so many aspects to a paladin with all 3 specs and each spec having many different gear sets!

The worst part about horde healers. is theres either none or 5 in a game.. heals are nice and all but 5 is such a hinderance...

ON TOPIC:
holy pally would be much more beneficial to the bracket, Hunters are everywhere. Not to mention theres so many aspects to a paladin with all 3 specs and each spec having many different gear sets!

this. Also if you want to go straight holy you wont even need to faction change for bis gear (assuming your horde) While not only being a healer you can also fc as holy very effectively. Both of those roles are very beneficial to the bracket.

in the words of south park, would you rather pick a giant douche or turd sandwich?

Go with hpal

Exo does ok damage, if you can get someone in a full hoj at around 800 health and they don't trinket you'll get the kill

Hoj exo spam is basically a guaranteed death haha. The bracket is littered with hunters and Horde ALWAYS has a shortage of healers. Even if you're ally, they could use a holy pally to break up the 8-10 man ally hunter pugs.
WTF? horde always have a shortage of healers, i havent seen 1 horde group in months without a healer.

go with holy paladin. and horde definitely does not have a "shortage of healers", at least compared to alliance.

Wow, what an overwhelming response in favor of holy paladin...Gotta love the community here at TI.
Anyways back to the point. I've decided to chose holy paladin. I am going alliance mainly because my 3s team is making new twinks with me for fun...There's a small chance we might go horde, but yeah it seems from what I read that both alliance and horde both need healers.

Wow, what an overwhelming response in favor of holy paladin...Gotta love the community here at TI.
Anyways back to the point. I've decided to chose holy paladin. I am going alliance mainly because my 3s team is making new twinks with me for fun...There's a small chance we might go horde, but yeah it seems from what I read that both alliance and horde both need healers.
You might want to start horde even if you plan on going alliance later, though, since a huge amount of hpala bis gear comes from horde quests.

Healers are like everything in the bracket goes up and down
I seem to never have heals on horde but I do know ally goes w/o them a lot as well soas long as you dont play huner sall good mane

Users who are viewing this thread