19 boomy Q & A

can you join one
That's phrons fault he asks me to play then tells me it's full

A whole year of wargames and I'm still so far ahead i can carry on almost any class. Really expected the frequent wargames to at least get to the point where they aren't taking pauses to figure out what to do next. Those pauses are too cute.

Some of you may wonder "why druid?" "what is so special about being the best druid in 19s?" "its 19s u have 2 buttons xdxdxd"

Well my friends, balance druid is the deepest role you can possibly play at 19/20/29 and possibly other brackets as well. By deep I mean it is the role doing the MOST. Ofc for this to be realized you must have two fairly evenly matched teams. We all know how difficult it seems to be to accomplish this, especially with the twinks who are extremely biased/trash/egotistical.

Some of you may wonder "why druid?" "what is so special about being the best druid in 19s?" "its 19s u have 2 buttons xdxdxd"

Well my friends, balance druid is the deepest role you can possibly play at 19/20/29 and possibly other brackets as well. By deep I mean it is the role doing the MOST. Ofc for this to be realized you must have two fairly evenly matched teams. We all know how difficult it seems to be to accomplish this, especially with the twinks who are extremely biased/trash/egotistical.
pls dont talk shit until you stop afking in games you're actually mental

pls dont talk shit until you stop afking in games you're actually mental
Idk what this talk of afking games is but u prob never had the opportunity to share wsg with the one

Maybe one day you will have this rare experience

Truly unfortunate these other top boomies won't come around this summer to participate in the first annual WSG Cup. This tournament will be very unique. More details will be revealed as we get closer to summer.

Truly unfortunate these other top boomies won't come around this summer to participate in the first annual WSG Cup. This tournament will be very unique. More details will be revealed as we get closer to summer.
Or will they? @Pizza @Nature @whoever else you think is among the top boomies

Why does everyone try to stay relevant these days in a dead bracket which no one really cares about. Bro you might be good, fair enough. But you ain’t the best, so change your diaper and deal with it lol.

Ps
Pizza
Nature
Yowza

In no order is my list

Due to being so far ahead of the community in terms of skill, I will not participate unless a spot needs to be filled. My aim is to help make this as competitive as possible "behind the scenes". Anyone interested in helping me accomplish this should pm me on here. Players who are interested in participating should also pm me on xpoff for any questions. This will be a real tournament, completely different from the failed twink cup.

Why does everyone try to stay relevant these days in a dead bracket which no one really cares about. Bro you might be good, fair enough. But you ain’t the best, so change your diaper and deal with it lol.

Ps
Pizza
Nature
Yowza

In no order is my list
How is it dead? It's more alive now then it was when I came in a year ago. I respect your strong relationships you have with some of my rivals, but facts are facts. I was, still am, and forever always will be the best druid to step into this bracket. When I leave this game permanently, I want this bracket to be better than it was when I found it.

Users who are viewing this thread