19 Blood Elf rogue twink naxx enchant shoulders?

riceyx

Grandfathered
Hey guys, I am going to play a 19 blood elf rogue when TBC comes, I was just wondering if I should enchant a pair of "Feral Shoulderpads" with naxx enchant before TBC comes out since those are the best shoulders I think that you can mail to the blood elf since Serpent's shoulders becomes BOP right?

You could, or you could also wait with the chant on hold until you're sure of everything. Naxx isn't going away, can still get naxx chants in TBC.
Serpent shoulders with chant would theoretically be possible on a Belf, but you'd need a friend to post them on AH minutes before the reset so that they post as BoE but are bought as BoP, then hope you can run a Belf to the AH and buy them before anyone else.
When the patch dropped in retail, there were tons of BoP serpent shoulders on the AH ready to be bought, before most knew they were changing

assuming its possible and you want to attempt it there's obvious steps you'd wanna take

1. have an account with a lock able to summon + couple of clickers at an auction house
2. probably do it through neutral AH due to less activity
3. transfer serpents shoulders with naxx to a dead faction on another server
4. post it up for all of yours + a friends wealth to deter snipers, maybe invest in certain websites for more 'insurance'
5. have it posted up by a character who can make use of them if it doesn't work and gets binded
glhf

to clarify, i realise 'have it posted up by a char who can make use of them' sounds dumb because anyone who'd wanna use naxx would already have them on their twinks but im talking about if you have that one friend who doesnt play twinks but has some random lvl 4 rogue chilling in dun morogh untouched, a year down the line they might be tempted to do something with it so might aswell have it on that char if it doesnt work etc

Last edited:
Reactions: KPI
Yeah I just tested it myself, I can confirm that the gift wrapped item inherits the soulbound attribute on patch. So no, wrapping an item will NOT work

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 9.13.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 9.13.27 PM.png
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 160

Users who are viewing this thread