Still recruiting classes:

-Paladin H

-Priest all

-Rogue Sub

-Druid FC/Boomkin

-Warlock

- Warrior Fury

10/30/11 WE WANT YOU!

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]What is a Beantown Bullie[/font]? Somone who is dedicated to win at all cost and looking up to nobody in fear. Having an enemy guild right across the faction line gives you yes YOU, the chance fight side by side with skilled players against Waw Tawent with no hassle of bugged premade queues with the help of WAR GAMES! Someone who is dedicated to spend countless time critiquing themselves and their group for the better to make everyone "borderline Amazing"

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]What is the difference between Beantown Bullies and take care?[/font]

The drive is there, I do not believe in quitting and guildies shouldn't either. This guild will be around for the ages and i will be around with it. If you want to be one of the first breaths of a successful guild then this is for you. We will gain max respect through out the bracket and will be feared by the opposing team in all Wsg's. And yes we will be fielding 10 soon to make Waw Tawent bite their fingernails of actually dealing with a premade with no distractions. Premade spots are filling up quickly i suggest you jump on board.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Are you tired?[/font]

...of going up against 5 man group queues when alliance is full of a bunch of peasants?

... of not queuing with people that meet your expectations of at least mediocre play

... of not being a bullie?

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Being a bullie provides[/font]

-Infinite Rumsey

-Private Ventrillo (coming soon)

-An active Gm that will always aid Recruits

-Lvl 25 guild (Coming soon)

Bis for your class and skill is a MUST! You x-fer without conformation you will be Denied. Look what happened to Charley tinker

Example: Charley, here's a small tinker with big dreams. Lets take a look

[Charley][whisper]: Hey Ore i just X-fered i know i have green tinted goggles but the helm's all i need. Can i join please
<

[Ore] [whisper]: Absolutely not, you'd never go into a football game and tell the coach you misplaced your helmet but you brought your trusty swim team goggles instead. The coach would tell you to run back to your mommy.

[Charley][whisper]: Why should i go the extra mile Ore?

[Ore] [whisper]: Because we promise to aid you at all cost so we can not trust anyone in guild to "gimp" them selves, it's about trust and without having the best quality stats you possibly can, i lack trust in your ability. And your lack to care about your gear shows how your going to take this guild. You've already made a bad first impression and "You only have one chance to make a good first impression". which makes me even more suspicious of ever wanting you to even group queue with this attitude of yours.

We're looking for hardcore twink players with extensive wsg experience. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. Every applicant should be extremely dedicated to the class and spec he/she has chosen. Professions should be selected to maximize 19 performance. Basically lack of activeness should not be a problem

In addition to dedication, all applicants should have a strong sense of self-motivation and a desire to be the best. Everyone is expected to give 110% effort all the time. That being said, however, it’s also important to mesh well while group queuing. We will have a team mentality while queuing and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to good teamwork. The ability to take constructive criticism is an absolute must as well. Basically, those people prone to emotional outbursts, immaturely or deep cutting should think twice before applying, as there is zero tolerance for that here. But fun is fun
<

Requirements you must also have:

- Ventrillo Downloaded

- Can pay for own transfer via Faction change

- Willingness to revamp gear according to whats needed

- Do not premade for another guild on any other toons

I am quite interested in becoming a Beantown Bullie, How do i apply?

Inbox Orebrb(me)

answer the following I will message back to all applications

Why are you applying to join Beantown Bullies? What sparked your interest?

Do you consider yourslef an active player?

How long have you been playing in the 19 bracket?

How long have you been playing WoW?

Have you or do you play in another bracket other than 19?

In comparison to other players, who also play your class, how would you compare yourself?

What addons do you use on your twink?

Do you use keybinds and macros? If so, what kinds?

Picture of your twink's UI:

Armory of your twink:

WE WANT YOU!

Bis for your class and skill is a MUST! You x-fer without conformation you will be Denied. Look what happened to Charley tinker

Example: Charley, here's a small tinker with big dreams. Lets take a look

[Charley][whisper]: Hey Ore i just X-fered i know i have green tinted goggles but the helm's all i need. Can i join please
<

[Ore] [whisper]: Absolutely not, you'd never go into a football game and tell the coach you misplaced your helmet but you brought your trusty swim team goggles instead. The coach would tell you to run back to your mommy.

[Charley][whisper]: Why should i go the extra mile Ore?

[Ore] [whisper]: Because we promise to aid you at all cost so we can not trust anyone in guild to "gimp" them selves, it's about trust and without having the best quality stats you possibly can, i lack trust in your ability. And your lack to care about your gear shows how your going to take this guild. You've already made a bad first impression and "You only have one chance to make a good first impression". which makes me even more suspicious of ever wanting you to even group queue with this attitude of yours.

I believe you just argued with yourself.

Looks good. If I see you guys grow a bit I'll consider joining! Good luck Ore!

Users who are viewing this thread