US 19 10v10 this saturday 9 PM EST

Delayed

Grandfathered
Title says what im going to try to do, i know this is extremely short notice but i see a lot of people looking for games very soon so why not be the one to try and make them happen.

i am going to playing either alliance or horde it really doesnt matter that much. seems how the meta changed a bit i think this could be fun for testing out different specs and what have you i the gulch.

anyone can come, but preferably players from wod when most of us played

Battletag is Delayed#1508 i you are interested.

Team 1: Aliiance
FC:

Healers:
Revoman - Rsham
Wour - Disc

DPS:
Delayed - Boomy
Kahr - Mage
Resto - Warlock
Laurenti - Warrior
Mapiez- Hunter

Team 2: Horde
FC:
Validos: Rdruid FC

Healer:
Boneless - Disc

DPS:
Madytoc - Rogue
Flaxy - Boomy
Lucas - Warrior
Burg - BM hunter
Sketchbag - Warlock

Last edited:
Ill be there on my boomy - horde side.

Even if you guys dont wanna organize a premade, try and queue tonight around 9pm.

I'll be there if you can get the numbers for it.

Horde BM Hunter.

bump! slowly but surely filling out both rosters come get your spot before you spec is taken! Really need healers! i can play healer if needed to get someone else on druid spot allyside

ty to everyone who showed up. i know it was extremely short notice, did that for a reason which was to see if people would actually play and im surprised we got a good amount to show up. we can try again some other time in the future but give it like 2 weeks notice. Again ty for playing!

hopefully i'll be free for the next round of games. sorry that i couldn't make it tonight

hopefully i'll be free for the next round of games. sorry that i couldn't make it tonight
Eh I'm just glad there was some effort in having the game even tho it was 7v7. I really hope that we can try to set some REAL games up in the near future. This was just a test of interest

I'm glad you all got something going. I had full intentions on being there and then knocked out like 30 minutes before games.

Goood job stepping up though.

I'm glad you all got something going. I had full intentions on being there and then knocked out like 30 minutes before games.

thanks man, its fine we still got people to play that didnt sign up. i really hope to have some real games in the near future!

it was pretty dope having just some older 19 twinks around. Sadly people rage quit over the balance of the teams. But hopefully something else gets organized ahead of time with more people

Howd this go? I havent been able to get my WoW working, everytime i get an error message
it was a 7v7 and only lasted one game. it would definately been better if i had planned it a good length of time ahead but i just did it to see if there was any interest and we atleast got some games. im really going to try within these nexts few weeks to make games happen. i want the twinks that played in the TC and what have you to do some plebmades bc some of them have asked for games especially saxxon.

Users who are viewing this thread