15th Annv AV BG able to que my legion capped account

not sure when the hotfix change was made, i was on a 110, decided to click the korrak event, i was qued in, and less than 1 minute i was in the BG.

tested a 19, then a 39 twink same, both able to que, etc

scaling for players not BFA or 120 is abhorrent. 110 getting 1-3 shotted with ease, not able to dent 20% of their HP.

its a different style of fighting due to the crazy amounts of damage being thrown around. i went in at first like i do every other type of bg thinking i can solo my way to a win but this is heavily reliant in team play and focusing targets. ranged toons do very well especially if they have some type of splash damage.
mt 59 blood dk has almost 10k hp no buffs. i know 120 tank specs are more in the 14k range but most of the other classes at 120 are around 9-10k so he can hold his own 1v1. 119 hunter does awesome in TW gear because its can stay at range. explosive traps for bridge d. 110 ret is my favorite though. have no problems being in the top 5 for dps and can solo tower guards and elite with heals/bubble. same with 110 feral druid. the combination of socket gear enchanted with legion leggos and the right trinkets my 110’s can 3v1 with ease.

Users who are viewing this thread