150 plus wins and no quickblade wep for rogue?

Potatosoup

Grandfathered
Is this normal? I see people all the time on fresh twinks with like two of them and I have managed to fill almost every other slot with quickblade and even adaptable crate blues but still no weapons of the right variant. Has anyone else had this bad of luck getting one specific item? Is there a trick to make it drop more often for me?

Its almost like RNG is random. Weapons and offhands/shields and pure stats (decimator, impatient and adaptable) do seem to drop less frequently than armor and miscs.

Is there a trick to make it drop more often for me?

Farming more crates is a great little trick that I use all the time. First you will need to queue random battlegrounds, second you will need to win the random battleground, third you will need to open the box for loot. If u do not get the loot, start from the first step and repeat. If u do everything in my guide u will get the item u need. Good luck and keep this on this down-low before blizz nerfs my method. Thank you

ur account has probably been hacked try opening ticket that will definitely help.

Lol. I have over 25 variants each of blue crate legs/boots/chest/braver/ring- and I think about 15 blue axes/swords... not a single “single stat” blue (adaptable/impatient/decimator etc). Good luck.

I don't even want a single stat weapon, I mean I would love one but I'm just trying to get ONE of the quickblade blue wep to drop. I just got yet another ring btw 5 minutes ago. Please kill me.

From what I remember, getting a blue piece in boxes was around 10-20% chance. So 150 boxes is 15-30 pieces. Not surprising at all that you haven't gotten the specific pieces yet. In fact, you're probably lucky for getting what you have in so few boxes.

This
Farming more crates is a great little trick that I use all the time. First you will need to queue random battlegrounds, second you will need to win the random battleground, third you will need to open the box for loot. If u do not get the loot, start from the first step and repeat. If u do everything in my guide u will get the item u need. Good luck and keep this on this down-low before blizz nerfs my method. Thank you
This needs to get posted ever where super op never new this I been farming mobs fml gg

Literally played week after week since BFA released and I haven't got one piece of correct stat scaled BG crate gear, kinda annoying

I have the vers caster mace, but already have the invasion weapon. Currently set my loot to Enhance to try to get vers axes. Got 4 vers 1 crit axe first loot box, but nothing since.

Users who are viewing this thread