15 year player with active sub looking to Twink

Madane

Am I gimping myself if I go subscription account.. I really have no interest in doing the free to play..
If what brackets are the most used atm?

Vet, by definition is unsubbed. The whole point of playing vet is that unsubbed play allows you to leave XP on and get casual ques. Which means the only bracket available is 20-29 because vets are level 20

Ok thanks for the info so to correct Ive been playing 15 years. No interest in being unsubbed .. I just want to know what bracket for twinks is the most playable for a account that has a subscription.. or is the community like almost 100% unsubbed

Idk if you have the option to rename your thread but as Chops mentioned the term Vet is generally associated with an unsubbed bracket on this site. The people playing the subbed xpoff brackets that can give you feedback on which brackets are poppin will probably just glance over your thread without checking it thinking its about lvl20

49s might be getting some queues due to players turning xpoff for chromie time. 50 bfa capped accounts with xpon in Shadowlands might be a thing, but no common queues other than that barring community events or revivals.

Guess first impressions aside from the current gear and pre patch . It's hard to say which bracket will play the best.

But everyone in all brackets seem to be happy with where they are at .

Users who are viewing this thread