120 Fotm?

i know a lot of you will hate me for this, and that’s fine. But I wanna get back into ranked 2s/3s, so what’s the best class for 120 arenas? Was thinking RSham or rogue cause I’m familiar with them, but what are your suggestions?

Assassination Rogue is really strong at the moment.

Disc is just broken right now with a large majority of the 2k+ players running a disc.

Resto Druid is pretty strong atm.

Arms warrior, Feral druid, enhance shaman, Frost mage, Survival hunter and ret paladin are all pretty strong too.

I believe warriors and disc priests are next on the chopping block to be nerfed

Assassination Rogue is really strong at the moment.

Disc is just broken right now with a large majority of the 2k+ players running a disc.

Resto Druid is pretty strong atm.

Arms warrior, Feral druid, enhance shaman, Frost mage, Survival hunter and ret paladin are all pretty strong too.

I believe warriors and disc priests are next on the chopping block to be nerfed
Yeah, priests are dumb. Might run a warrior as well.

All druid specs, Frost mage, Havoc DH, Outlaw/Assassination, Arms & disc are all FOTMs. This is my first PVP season since cataclysm and I am looking to push duelist. If you're looking to get up there just run RMP

For those saying frost mage is fotm, it isn't. Fire is the better option by a mile in most scenarios.

just saying in case OP decides to play mage, frost is good but fire is better.

For those saying frost mage is fotm, it isn't. Fire is the better option by a mile in most scenarios.

just saying in case OP decides to play mage, frost is good but fire is better.

Frost is most definitely a FOTM right now. I have yet to see what fire is capable of though

Fire can quick nuke high priority targets
Frost just makes me wanna cry as warrior

Users who are viewing this thread