111vs119

Twink at 111 or 119?

Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Varamyr

Veteran
Hello everyone, I am new here and to twinking in general. It looks like a ton of fun so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I have a balance drood I am in the process of leveling to twink with at the moment, I plan to twink in the 111-119 bracket, that to me just seems the most fun to play as you have the full tookit of your class along with Azerite stuff. Plus it will make it quick to finish leveling him to top level if I decide I want to play him end game in the future. My question is, would it be better to turn off XP at 111 or 119?

From the bit I do know of twinking the biggest advantage to 111 is the Legion leggos. But this toon I am planning to twink wasn't top level during Legion so he of course has no leggos, so that really isn't a factor. Is the leggos the only reason that people choose 111 over 119? As of now I am planning to take him to 119. In my experiences in the past leveling alts thru bgs it seems you kind of naturally have an advantage at the top level of the bracket. I would kind of feel like a "soft" twink in the last 1-2 levels of the bracket, just the higher ilvl gear from dgs I suppose making me stronger, so I figured it would make sense to get to the top level and turn off XP and twink him out. Plus then if I do decide to ever take him to top level sometime down the road he would have a decent jump on getting geared.

Any input, tips or suggestions are welcome!

This topic has been discussed many, many times in previous threads. 111 is better at PvE and 119 is typically chosen if you plan on doing iPvP.

110 is best of both worlds, own pvp bracket and great pve scaling

111 has good pve scaling, but is pretty meh at the bottom of the pvp bracket (and leggos stop wroking in pvp)

119 has not that great scaling, but is at the top of the 111-119 pvp brackets

So 111 for pve (islands, dungeon solo, etc) and 119 for pvp if those are your two options.

Users who are viewing this thread