110s weekly mythic quest

Emelia

Twink Community Facilitator
110s can still do the weekly mythic quest for heroic antorus gear from dalaran.
Credit to Zemanov for letting me know.

Can anyone let us know if 111+ can still get the quest?
[doublepost=1536866274,1536865141][/doublepost]Maw of Souls is fastest and easiest to solo

Got an upgraded belt 230ilvl. Since it's heroic quality I think it can get 260 maybe higher.

Last edited:
I'm curious if you've completed M Antorus will the quest reward be a mythic cache, or does it stay heroic no matter what?

The cache from the weekly is a set thing, for timewalking it's sometimes a normal chest instead. Doesn't matter what you've cleared to unlike the cache that pops up in your mission tables.

are you other 110’s soloing these?

Having a very difficult time on most toons, only my BM hunter got all 4 done solo... and that was pretty hard for me.
I solo'd Maw on a prot palaldin, probably wont do it again. The BM solo'd violet hold, nelths lair, halls, and darkheart thicket.

At like 220-230 ilvl with azerite pieces and BFA rare drops. 210-220 artifact ilvl.

I ran them with some 120s...I couldn't solo them either on my 110. The 120s resist a lot of the stuff, so they can blow through them so fast.

Next time we should make a group/community and do them together :)

For the trash I didn't really have to kite. The vampiric speed azerite trait was enough to sustain me , it heels you for loads when you kill an enemy. So even big pulls as a boomy were alright.

Bosses were a little more tricky, but all manageable . Had the regrowth leggo on for boomkin so that definitely Helped, plus resto affinity.

But with enough gear you can definitely power through

I'm guessing the quest will show up once a month. I'm more than happy to do them with other people. I did 4 with a friend (who has since recently quit the game) easily as a duo. I could solo maw on my paladin but that's only because he was able to heal himself. He's 246 with 3 x 300 azerite pieces.

I was unable to solo maw on my rogue who is substantially lower item level (around 220) and only has 2 azerite pieces with lousy traits.

I'm guessing the quest will show up once a month. I'm more than happy to do them with other people. I did 4 with a friend (who has since recently quit the game) easily as a duo. I could solo maw on my paladin but that's only because he was able to heal himself. He's 246 with 3 x 300 azerite pieces.

I was unable to solo maw on my rogue who is substantially lower item level (around 220) and only has 2 azerite pieces with lousy traits.
I should level an Alliance to 110 so I can help you do them on Alliance since you helped me on my Horde Huntard the other day.

Always willing to help, just add me. Zaza, human arms warrior ilvl253. Can tank 2 if needed.

SuperNinja #224201

Users who are viewing this thread