US 110 twinks whats the best legendaries for dh's and enhancement?

twinkme

Grandfathered
Best legendaries for dh's and enhancement. And what do you all think are the best 110 twinks atm?

Smoldering Heart is for sure a top Shaman legendary item. I’m also using Storm Tempests, but only as a “trying them out” phase. At the moment unsure what the second best legendary is.

Edit: Sephuz’ Secret is a good all-around legendary and Spiritual Journey has its use as well.

Eye of Twisting Nether is theoretically very good, but at the moment Frostbrand is not in the rotation and hailstorm (talent) is very underwhelming, so you can’t maximze this legendary unless you use a weak ability.

Don’t have a DH so can’t fill you in on that one.

Last edited:
After some more testing I like Spiritual Journey + Smoldering Heart on my Shaman. I use level 100 talent Elemental Spirits and with those boots my cooldown on that ability is insanely low!

After some more testing I like Spiritual Journey + Smoldering Heart on my Shaman. I use level 100 talent Elemental Spirits and with those boots my cooldown on that ability is insanely low!

Tons of tricks and combos with legos. Many to be discover. Almost wanna start a thread for OP legendary combos

Tons of tricks and combos with legos. Many to be discover. Almost wanna start a thread for OP legendary combos

That sounds like a solid idea! I'm having fun messing around with different combos for Island Expeditions.

Side-note: Is there a way to see how many Island Expeditions I've completed?

Users who are viewing this thread