EU+US 110 Twinks Looking Really Good

Veechard

Legend
3 Pieces of Azurite Gear, each with their own traits
(Some traits exist on multiple pieces. So the potential for customization is huge)
Example: There is an arcane trait that gives increased damage to arcane blast and 8% chance to give two arcane power. You can get helm, shoulders, and chest with this trait

Artifact neck is upgradable stat stick like legion, but it actually gets stronger the higher you level it. Unlike 101s that needed to spend fortunes to see the extra stats (relics)

You can also get 2 legion legendarys, adding even more customization

Lastly Ant gear. Still amazingly good, and great for filler of non helm, neck, shoulder, and chest slot. Also art weapon still BIS, and Ant Titanforge relics are 290 I’m pretty sure

xD as ele shaman with full item level 300 azerite gear and legos and such ive yet to lose to a 120 xD))

i'm hoping its good tbh, with gear progression and gearing being my favorite aspect of twinking farming for titanforges might be fun :D

Im up for making one, if we can get a community going?

Edit: How is the Artifact bis? Not saying your wrong but wasnt the world quest 210 weaps better?

I am currently working on 2 110 twinks: Fury warrior / Demon Hunter. The potential of this bracket is just insane, and will only grow stronger as more content comes out.

I mean, I may as well make a few. I've got 17 level 110s leftover from Legion and I only plan on leveling about 5-6 of them to start off with.

I think I'm going to work on a Holy Paladin and maybe a Demon Hunter for tanking?

Hi, I have not logged in since BFA do we have any simple guides at this stage on how to gear at 110? also is 110 good for ipvp since it has its own single 110 bracket.

can u link u characters battle tag??

I will once I make some progression on them. Currently too busy doing mythics to gear up my 110s. in the upcoming month I expect to have both of them 3/3 Az geared & level 7+ HoA. Keep an eye out in my signature, that's where you'll find em.

I will once I make some progression on them. Currently too busy doing mythics to gear up my 110s. in the upcoming month I expect to have both of them 3/3 Az geared & level 7+ HoA. Keep an eye out in my signature, that's where you'll find em.
okay are u hord or allians?? my twink tank im making is hord lvl 110 so far only 242 ilvl with almost 100k hp

okay are u hord or allians?? my twink tank im making is hord lvl 110 so far only 242 ilvl with almost 100k hp

Both. I play both factions, every bracket.

okay but what is u 110 twink u making or u making it on both hord and ally??

I currently have a 110 demon hunter on alliance, and 110 fury warrior on horde.

Users who are viewing this thread