110 twink DH leggos

xènia

Veteran
Hey guys new to this twinking and have been making my way through it as best I can. Currently have a 110 twinked out as best I can, cant afford to buy M Antorus runs, so just getting in when theyll take me, but other than the helm what would be the next leggo to buy. Currently the crafted boots are like 350k gold on my server and Im having some troubles living through some of the freehold runs Ive done, so was thinking the [Cinidaria, the Symbiote] but thought I would ask before buying them. Any feedback would be awesome.

For general purpose, Cinidaria is okay, but I prefer Chaos Theory. It still works after the talent has been removed, and it's a massive damage increase when it does proc. I've combined this with double Eyes of Fury in that gear set, so I get an obscene amount of haste.

If you get Thirsting Blades on your helm, picking up Soul of the Slayer might be fun to mess with while speccing into Dark Strike.

I run Chaos Theory/Anger of the Half-Giants when not using my Raddon's gearing for Havoc.

If you're talking islands/dungeons, then for sure Sephuz. I'd argue that Sephuz is better than the boots for islands since they did the changes to density/CC and since you're unlikely to be pulling as big as before since it is much easier now to get chain CC'd and/or oneshot than it used to be. The secondary stats on Sephuz aren't as good, but you're going to have the proc up on every single pull at least once, and you can still use it as a movement speed proc as well when you're pulling.

Helm/crafted boots.

I round up as many packs as I can, I'm guessing in the 50-60 range, and aoe them all down. I mount and repeat so the ring is not as much of a priority for my playstyle. If you find yourself constantly in combat/knocked off your mount then the ring might be a better option.

Users who are viewing this thread