110 Twink DH BiS items and stats for Freehold boosting?

lelele5

Veteran
Hello all,

I got my twink DH almost ready. Almost all of my items have mastery/versatility. Using set cloak and leggings along with the legendary helm. For trinkets, I intend to use Pantheon trinket+Archimonde's Hatred Reborn as it's a very good stat stick with Agi+Versa+Mastery.

What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance and have a good day.

Do you kill Harlan at the end? Swap in some solid single target trinkets just for his fight. When you get to the bridge leading to him just make a macro to swap in the gear specific to his fight only but don't forget to swap back after you exit the dungeon (like I've done a number of times). I recommend a /use trinket paired with a solid direct damage proc trinket like Seeping Scourgewing.

For the trash of the dungeon the important things are surviving while dishing out aoe damage. I keep one of my trinkets open for an aoe /use gem like Umbral Moonglaives. If things get messy and you have enough leech you can pop that and survive a stun duration. It's dishing out enough damage to a large pack of mobs allowing your leech to keep you up long enough to recover. I've had that thing dish out 250k+ on large pulls. The only problem is you'll have to go back to M Tomb of Sargeras to get a 210+ version. If you're lucky it will WF/TF making it your best aoe trinket hands down. There are two pantheon trinkets, a crappy one for havoc that lets your attacks do a bit more damage, and a tanking version that gives agility and a versatility proc. I prefer the versatility proc trinket between the two (have to set loot specialization for vengeance for it to drop off Argus).

The only problem I have with Archimonde's Hatred Reborn is the aoe damage is split evenly instead of a flat amount dealt to all enemies. This means you'll hit a lot of enemies for very little damage. A solid second legendary is Chaos Theory. Many people use Sephuz's Secret.

I really appreciate the detailed response. Thank you very much.

To be honest this is my old DH that I just started up gearing. I'm at ilevel 255 with a level 5 necklace. Only have 10% leech from the talent though.

I was planning on using Archi trinket as a stat stick mostly. Maybe there are better alternatives. I also have Shadow Singed Fang and Gorshalach's Legacy in my inventory.

Users who are viewing this thread