110 pvp tier list?

Dorado

Grandfathered
Was thinking about making one and just wanted to know the general lay of the land. I haven't played the new xpac at all yet so I don't know how much Azerite stuff changes balance.

You may as well ask what you really want to know which is.......what class is the most op so I can pick that?

No point beating around the bush, everyone does it and knows why someone would ask a question like this.

But before we answer, let me ask a question.

Which of these is your preference?
- healer
- tank
- ranged dps
- melee dps

For pvp in my experience...

Healers, particularly Monk seems to be good.

Everything else

Tanks

Hard to do a real tier list when I have not seen anyone even close to BiS.

You may as well ask what you really want to know which is.......what class is the most op so I can pick that?

No point beating around the bush, everyone does it and knows why someone would ask a question like this.

I think tier list threads are fun and I only have a mage and druid near 110 so I can't just pick whatever is the most OP :p

Any healer is good when they've got overlapping heals. Monks have a LOT of mobility and are good at keeping people from closing (and can make them regret it when they do).

People say Prot paladins are good but there're only a few of them who play.

One of the nice things about 110s is pretty much every class is good if you're good yourself. I've died to almost every class and I've also killed almost every class.

Off the top of my head, druids mages and shamans aren't that good, but it's very possible I've only met bad ones.

The best class to roll is something Hordeside as we have a pretty big community that loves to pvp. You'll get farther with friends than you will on your own.

I definitely disagree with that guy. The alliance community is far more superior, as we have over 230 people in our community. And although we have a lot of people in our community who are constantly running heroic Antorus and the first few bosses of mythic Antorus, we also offer mythic ant carries (at a price, of course). If you’re trying to thrive in PvP, alliance is the way.

I definitely disagree with that guy. The alliance community is far more superior, as we have over 230 people in our community. And although we have a lot of people in our community who are constantly running heroic Antorus and the first few bosses of mythic Antorus, we also offer mythic ant carries (at a price, of course). If you’re trying to thrive in PvP, alliance is the way.
Pssh, I'd smack around 99% of the people in that community

Ret paladins are imo in a league of their own in this bracket, insane burst, defensives and self healing of tanks and you have to kill one 3-4 times inbetween their bubbles before they actually die. To top it off they have been dumbed down even more in BFA, so they will kill you with 3 buttons with mostly no counterplay. Very frustrating for the recieveing end.

For topping the damage charts if that is your thing, the usual dot classes perform the best as usual. Boomkins, spriests and afflocks. That beeing said, since you can reach comfortable levels on secondary stats in this bracket, pretty much anything can be fun to play. Even holy priests can do well here.

If you are rolling EU I would personally suggest going horde if you want a challenge. Alliance have a huge 110 community that does bg-premades every day, but gy-camping for 15 minutes every bg (if you are a part of those premades) is not my cup of tea, so I am only playing horde myself now and having a lot more fun even if we don't win every bg (you can really outperform alliance teams with 5-7 twinks). There is also a lot of bad seeds in the alliance community, but if you like to soloqueue both sides work well with decent queues on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread