110 or 120? That is the question

So I have been working on a 110 twink DH, I collect tanks and ran a couple dungeons with a twinkie 110 DH and was like WOW! I gotta have one. I don't have any gear, as I am just at the early stages of the gear grind. My goal is topping dps meters and hopefully selling some boost runs for other players. Being a life long tank this feels like it is right in my wheelhouse. I have been rather unsuccessful getting in Antorus, and even heroic Legions are a long wait. My question is, if I want to top dps meters (10 k plus) and solo say Freehold, is there an advantage to being a 110 over a 120? Is the 110 thing just to say, yeah I am a 110 and doing this?

afaik, you wont be able to solo freehold as 120, its only possible because 110 are kinda broken?

Antorus que and legion heroics seem to be a long wait for dps. Do/did most of you complete twinks do it as tank to get in?

You like 111 better huh......I will check out your armory link
not necessarily better. heroic antorus is still bis for 110 and 111 but i dont have the patience to pug it every week. my 119 was already a leatherworker and i just made the 225’s till i got the 233 procs i wanted. the crafted pieces cant proc a socket or secondary so i replace them with dungeon drops when i get a socket upgrade

Users who are viewing this thread