110 MM Hunter for BGs

Outofspace

Sogeking / Deeps
Starting a 110 project and I think I've got a good handle on the basics - my Azerite path (including faction swapping) is dialed in and I'm pretty familiar with how all that works from making 119s, but the legion legendaries are new to me.

There isn't a lot of super specific info on picking out the right leggos for MM, but I'm attracted to the ring which gives a free talent point, and the boots get recommended alot. But then I see gloves that have 3 sockets and let you fly? So it's a bit hard to compare when I don't know what the effects really mean. Also I have seen people say that the effects don't work in PvP, so if there's any hidden nerfs or something going on that would be great to confirm.

Also, yes I understand how all the XP on/off changes have played out and how to transfer characters to a different non-BfA bnet account, so let's keep that a separate topic.

Their effects do not work in iPvP, only base stats/sockets. They work just fine in open world.

Get the belt if your mm and ring. With my belt on my twink I can build hive aimed shots that’s Crit 50-65k.
[doublepost=1558593854,1558593823][/doublepost]Huge*

Get the belt if your mm and ring. With my belt on my twink I can build hive aimed shots that’s Crit 50-65k.
[doublepost=1558593854,1558593823][/doublepost]Huge*

Thanks for the replies. I'm guessing you mean in wpvp? Sounds fun though.

Users who are viewing this thread