Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Protection Warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BALANCE DRUID

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

Emelia

Twink Community Facilitator
(Please include a link to your 110-119 toons in your posts or signatures.)

Please use this tread for any discussion involving your 110-119 findings for your class and spec. I'm asking for:
Stats
Meters
Math about Azerite Power/Rank.
Warforging/Titanforging of BfA, Antorus and Holiday gear.
Monk Based statue farming for mounts/boes, effectiveness of 110 over 120 monk and pricing...?
Pricing of Power Leveling 110-120 as well as 100-110. (100-110 @ 6 runs per level or about 60 runs depending on exp rates due to holidays/looms. Legion runs will be about twice as fast as 101s were once geared enough so instance cap will be reached faster.)
Please include clear times/tips/tricks for BFA dungeons.
Effectiveness in world pvp, Pricing of Power Leveling through Battle Grounds.
Effectiveness in Island expeditions and power leveling through them.

It is still very early in bfa and we have no idea if several things will happen.

We don't know what holidays will fully look like for 110-119. The Helm from The Headless Horseman and the Valentines day necks for instance. Will the helm have Azerite traits? Would be cool if it had some cool unique holiday-esque trait(s)? Will the neck be replaced by something else at 110+? An ilvl boost in the neck wouldn't make sense.

the last anniversary event had gear that could war/titanforge. Oddly enough for several levels titanforged proc items could actually be worse than warforged ones. I got 2 capes warforged and titanforged and the higher ilvl one was actually 2% worse stats. The rage I felt that day was epic.

We don't know what catch up mechanics might be in store other than AK. 120s get AK(Artifact knowledge) but what about 110? https://www.wowhead.com/guides/heart-of-azeroth-overview The article doesn't mention a level requirement.

From my understanding every week we will get a 30% AP cost reduction for your necks current level, regardless of how much AP is needed for that level.

We also don't know if any gear will be added later one. In legion the BoE 2H mace was added with the broken shore daily quest zone. I believe that was bis for most 101 Boomkins/Healers. Yes some people did twink healer at 101 believe it or not.

What we do know:
110s can take port in islands expeditions manually at the table once a higher level toon has unlocked them. Alternately you can have someone else in your party queue for island expeditions to get into them.

Champions of Azeroth rep can be obtained at 110 through quest items randomly rewards after finishing Island expeditions. In so we can get our 15ilvl + quests over time.

I see an average of 120 Azerite power every 5-8 minutes. The islands are rather easy for 110s. PLEASE NOTE ISLANDS ONLY DROP AP AND VERY RARE REP QUEST ITEMS.

Thank you for your involvement in this thread

Last edited:
Alright.

Finally bought BFA.
Leveled my Protection Paladin from 109 to 111.

Did a couple of quests in the 1st zone in BFA.
Bought some 225 / 233 gear from the auction house.
No enchants, no gems, so nothing special for now.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/Myperfection

Went into Eye of Azshara to see how it goes.
Pulled 4 Elite Groups at once and killed them without any problem.
Went to the 1st Boss and killed him easily.

Made some Screenshots from 109, 110 and 111 with the same gear for comparison reasons and marked all the 2nd stats with ratings.
Gotta go to sleep right now, will post it later with some more details.

___

109:
8lGVA4F.png

___

110:
Ta0N1fu.png

Stamina: 30740
Strength: 726
Crit Rating: 193 (+10.95%) ... 6% are passive.
Haste Rating: 369 (+22.17%)
Versatility Rating: 45 (+2.16% / +1.08%)
Mastery Rating: 200 (+11.35%) ... 8% are passive
___

111:
1AYod91.png

Stamina: 35740
Strength: 899
Crit Rating: 193 (+9.55%) ... 6% are passive.
Haste Rating: 369 (+19.34%)
Versatility Rating: 45 (+1.89% / +0.94%)
Mastery Rating: 200 (+9.90%) ... 8% are passive
___

111 with some better gear:
7G989nY.png

[doublepost=1535273950,1535266267][/doublepost]Played my 1st battleground.

Protection Paladins are quite strong at the moment.
Guess what happended?
People (5+ level higher than me) killed me so easily ... wow.
Looked them up in the armory, all were normal chars with quest gear, nothing extra.
I didn't stand a chance because of level scaling with gear.

I was sitting at 62k health (other 111 dds @~43k hp) and level 116+ players (dds) had more health than me and a shit ton more primary stats.

So if you are aiming for iPVP you have to be 119 and then you can melt through enemies.

I have 111 Ret, I've just been questing so far. Still waiting on the shoulders... have no idea where to get those, but sitting at 238 ilvl. I've also been having fun with those move speed legendary boots and stacking haste, maybe a bad stat, but whatever. Sitting at 20.29% Crit, 39.46% Haste, 7.88% Versatility, 36.24% Mastery and constant 36% move speed increase.

edit - I need to go ahead and see how badly these get nerfed in ipvp though.
edit 2 - Looks like all secondary effectiveness at level 111 is 3 times more effective than at level 119. Pretty heavy to lose 2/3 of your secondaries' effectiveness. Kinda depressing.

Last edited:
I've done Zuldazar completely, got all Azerite Armor (Head 3 times, one 295 from the chest scrolls).
Neck is 9 now.

I'm 115 now, lost a lot of my 2nd stats but gained a lot of stamina and strength.
Soloing legion dungeons has become super easy.

Did Darkheart Thicket just now. Pulled all the mobs in front of the 1st boss, killed them without having to use a single cooldown, not even a healing spell.

It seems to me that doing dungeons for specific passives on different pieces of azerite armor is more beneficial for certain classes/specs. You don't absolutely need to finish an entire zone just because the armor has an ilvl of 300. Remember, ilvl does not determine stats in instanced pvp anymore. For example, I'm going after a few pieces that give me extra dots and absorbs for afliction. 70k deathbolt crit is my record so far.

Do what better?
get mastery that high or higher with comparable gear on a 111.
93% mastery with avenging wrath active
99% mastery when azerite power tradewinds procs.
can a 111 paly do the same or better?

sitting at 55% no buffs and only ilevel 228 no leggos

solod vault for the legion WQ.at one point procs of things happened and had over 130% mastery.

Yeah I'd say 110 is 'twinkier' than 111 atm. On my 110 Vengeance DH ,I can solo most regular BFA dungeons with ease. As you level up, your secondary stats become significantly less effective. In PVP, you definitely don't wreck higher levels, but you are on par and if you have enough skill you can easily kill them

So if you are aiming for iPVP you have to be 119 and then you can melt through enemies.
I wish my brain would have registered this sooner. It seems like due to being "119" in BGs, the legendaries have no effect either. Pretty much settles it for me then, no reason not to go 119. I couldn't care about world PvP at all.

Remember, ilvl does not determine stats in instanced pvp anymore.
Actually it kinda does. Because ilvl determines the amount of stats on an item. ipvp doesn't have templates anymore (except upscaling to xx9). That is the main reason why a 111 don't stand a chance vs. 119 in ipvp.

In terms of passives, ilvl matters here too. For example i have a trait which gives a strength buff:
300 piece: 181str
285 piece: 157str
And you get more str / sta from that item. Other traits like healing procs scale too.

Actually it kinda does. Because ilvl determines the amount of stats on an item. ipvp doesn't have templates anymore (except upscaling to xx9). That is the main reason why a 111 don't stand a chance vs. 119 in ipvp.

In terms of passives, ilvl matters here too. For example i have a trait which gives a strength buff:
300 piece: 181str
285 piece: 157str
And you get more str / sta from that item. Other traits like healing procs scale too.

Azerite armor only gives main stats like intellect and stamina sir. Secondary stats and procs can be more powerful than a flat increase to main stats which is why I mentioned that it depends on what class/spec you're playing. Either way, dungeon spam will ultimately be required for leveling the fart of azeroth eventually.....unless there's a better way.

Azerite armor only gives main stats like intellect and stamina sir.
That's what I said. :)

In terms of azerite increase. I will focus on IPVP on that prot.
1st win of the day gives 93 and the rest 31 azerite. (epic bgs gives double the amount.)

A faction change will help too, so that you can do all the quests on the other side aswell. A little "bonus" is that you get more azerite armor and can build different buff-sets without having to reforge them depending on what one is doing.

And it seems that the highest ilvl possible comes from quest rewards atm / dungeons which will be higher than boes.

That's what I said. :)
K.

In terms of azerite increase. I will focus on IPVP
As a 110 lock, I get fuck all for azerite from any pvp, at least.....it doesn't say that I do:
Screenshot (9).png

I suppose you're 111 or 115 or something lol. idk. I get azerite from dungeons dude. each boss drops it. Except sometimes they drop shitty 210 blues I don't need which is why antorus runs are also necessary. Maybe I've been getting azerite without knowing it because I have done several BGs just for lols but I really don't recall getting azerite. My fart of azeroth's level is quite low actually.

Users who are viewing this thread