110/111 Twinks in Shadowlands

Zergy

Veteran
Need some information from people on Beta or have a clue whats going on with the level squish?

1. Our 110/111 Twinks we have drop to what level in SL?
2. Are Legion Legendarys going away in Pre patch and becoming legacy along with tier 21 set bonus?
3. I have a speed set and wondering if that will be nerfed "or possibly buffed?" With the level squish
4. You think our twinks will be viable in world pvp still or will geared 120s rekt us how they currently do with the 8.3 corruption system and buff to health.
5. Will they get rid of the 90% experience debuff with Xp/Off toons still and separate BGs or will all the Brackets be alive and well again with BG queues.

Thank you any other information you guys might add I appreciate it! I dont want to have my DH collecting dust with his level 82 necklace and 200% passive speed set :/ I still rekt people in Timeless Isle during Timewalking week for Mist. Its still fun.

5. Will they get rid of the 90% experience debuff with Xp/Off toons still and separate BGs or will all the Brackets be alive and well again with BG queues.

really hoping for this, especially if the stat squish lessens the gap. I like having OP gear, but I also like to have PVP. So hopefully there's a middleground the stat squish can meet and Blizzard will re-merge brackets.

In the case for my 119s, we were pretty powerful when we had access to some 333/343 pieces and an average HoA ilvl of 330. But now our anniversary gear is like 378/388 and HoA is around 450, which would be completely overkill and would bring about 1-2 people being able to spawn camp an entire team.

Need some information from people on Beta or have a clue whats going on with the level squish?

2. Are Legion Legendarys going away in Pre patch and becoming legacy along with tier 21 set bonus?
3. I have a speed set and wondering if that will be nerfed "or possibly buffed?" With the level squish
4. You think our twinks will be viable in world pvp still or will geared 120s rekt us how they currently do with the 8.3 corruption system and buff to health.

Thank you any other information you guys might add I appreciate it! I dont want to have my DH collecting dust with his level 82 necklace and 200% passive speed set :/ I still rekt people in Timeless Isle during Timewalking week for Mist. Its still fun.

120's become 50s on the SL squish. if blizzard follows past trends BFA will be included with the basic game. there is no guarantee that BFA capped 50s will have their own bracket like legion capped 110s did, who got their own bracket.

the squish incoming will be massive, the question to be answered if blizzard with round up or down, using the math
110 = 45.83
111 = 46.25
119 = 49.58

49 could become a new XP off twink bracket, if players are allowed to stay and phased in kromie time to build a killer twink getting gear from van wow thru BFA since gear scales to your level while in kromie time. blizz may force a pick and not allowed to hop

Right now there are optional reagents for crafting that scales items to various levels. For example you can make a level 50 sulfuron hammer. Not sure if you add the eye from rag what happens. But most crafted gear can be scaled to 50, only certain ones can scale down to the different levels. There is one for level 15, one for level 25 etc

if blizz adds a bunch of level 51 epic BOEs and still has scaling, 51 could be the SL op twink, like 101s in legion and 111's now in BFA

The question is - will the Chromie time allow to get upgraded HoA with essences? That might be a game changer.

A: My 111 Shaman dropped to lvl 45

A: Legendaries became legacy :'(

So will there be any viable speed run builds after SL drops?

I’ll be doing:
Bfa tank druid feral afinnity talent with both bfa speed gems, speed proc on all slots, longstrider traitx3 or switch hitterx3 , low ilvl boots for speed enchant, Ripple in Space essence minor, sphere of suppression essence major slotted

wrathion trinket with speed tertiary proc, young drakes impulse
I have a 465 Galecallers Boon also

Idk how enchanting minor speed, gift of x 2% speed, and windwalk will go post squish

Bump, lvl 40 (100) might be better. A few weeks back I learned that 40s will have access to ilvl 50 (60 warforged) gear from legion world quests. Although i hadn't tested it, but the quest tool tips said they required 40.

Users who are viewing this thread