110 + 111 Twinking

Remco

Veteran
So ive had twinks for a fair while now in multiple brackets, i feel like at this current time its the best time to make a twink as its relatively cheap to get into ( comparing the legion 101s to now that is )

Currently i have;

110 Fury Warrior
110 Affliction Lock
111 Sin Rogue
111 Havoc DH

Ive been lurking on the forms for years but thought id create an account now to start to get a better idea of the min max side of this bracket. Atm im still not 100% on all the azerite traits + leggo combos to use on each ( apart from rogue which i currently main at 120 )

Also is there any resources available that go super deep into IE farms, for example the best routes for each island im hoping to mainly use the DH for IE boosts, the rest are more for Ipvp and
world pvp.

One last thing is there any EU-Alliance communities running id really like to get involved with more twinks as its what i always resort to after becoming bored with the end game!

p.s its my first post be kind!

Ty for your time

Rem

Well on the US servers is far more expensive now to get into Twinking if you want Mythic Ant runs from people here. They're charging 100k+ a run and there's no guarantee of loot, so unless you can get your own run started it's pretty expensive still. But if you just wanna run with quest gear and say fuck it, you'll still be golden and you can start it up at next to no cost.

Well on the US servers is far more expensive now to get into Twinking if you want Mythic Ant runs from people here. They're charging 100k+ a run and there's no guarantee of loot, so unless you can get your own run started it's pretty expensive still. But if you just wanna run with quest gear and say fuck it, you'll still be golden and you can start it up at next to no cost.

On US Horde I don't know anyone running them and charging. I'd pay 100k a run, as my time not having to deal with crap groups is worth that price once a week. Also with 6 coins, chances are I will be getting loot at some point. Also more mythic you do, when the classhall quest comes up, you can get a mythic box with 100% loot. Those quests seem to be once every 10 days or so.

I can't get into groups now to save my life as they are all started by 110s who don't want competition, or 120s that don't believe in carrying 110s.

I think 110 twinking is becoming too popular...soon I can see us getting some type of nerf as blizz seems to believe everyone should be at 120.

Users who are viewing this thread