EU+US 10's Stat Scaling, Glorious multistrike

Tenin

Grandfathered
Hello there fellow 10 tinks. I decided to do some math on stats and scaling at level 10 and this is what i found.
These are uninstanced, Mainly for world pvp/pve duels etc.
Because Multistrike has such high scaling, by combining enchants you are able to get around 60% Multi and 20% Vers Ex. Gift of Vers < Gift of Multi, you get double the stat value due to scaling.
(You can get up to 100% multi but not sure if it has a cap, "glass ceiling" i play 83% Multi 12%Vers)

Dot classes Benefit greatly from multistrike, Same with healers
if you play a class at 10 with a Dot try 2 peices with Multistrike, it will proc frequently.
  • Can proc elemental force
  • Can double proc healing you up to 60% more, Can also Crit on any Proc
    ex. 1 Tick Rejuvenation pure Vers - (+82), Stacking multi - (+69 +23 +23)
    ex. Have gotten 7+ Penance ticks, Procs off swp, good sustained
    Note. with +50% Crit Multistrike becomes Very powerful
  • Can proc Once in PvP, Twice in PvE.
Scaling chart
  • 1 crit = 1.88%
  • 1 Haste = 2.31%
  • 1 Multi = 3.14%
  • 1 Vers = 1.57%
please note:
  • Multistrike rumored to be removed in legion.
  • These are not complete decimals, rounded for convenience.
    -_ Saronus#1714 if you want to redridge wpvp or chat, or just be frands_-

Last edited:
1) Crit is not 1.88% for all Classes.
2) Multistrike is indeed #1 for non-instanced anything at 10 in regards to Healing/DPS (after reaching Crit cap of 45/51), but not Tanking. Also with exception to crazy Haste builds.
3) It's no rumor, Multistrike is gone in Legion's pre-Patch 7.0 which should hit in about 2 months.
4) While you can reach 100% Multistrike at 10 with all 4 Enchants (+33 total) and no Gear with Multistrike, you cannot reach 100% Multi AND 100% Crit simultaneously without a TON of buffs, including the BWL Crit Buff.

Last edited:
ill bring up a scc in a few, tested on priest/druid/lock.
NM you're probably right, I was confused with Versa which can only reach about 64% with buffs/Enchants. I'll fix my above post.

EDIT: I also forgot about the DMF Multistrike Vial, pair that with Shaman and you could definitely see into the 90's % wise. Still though, 100% Crit (or close enough) is more valuable because EVERY Multistirke is off a Crit instead of only some, meaning it makes Multi even more valuable if it's always from a Crit.

Last edited:
by doing the math 6 Multistrike it gives 18.57 (differences in screenshots when i remove ring) means i would go up to 83.57+18.57=102.14 roughly. im using the +4 vers on other ring,

Attachments

• Druid MS 1.jpg
    Druid MS 1.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 267
  • druid MS 2.jpg
    druid MS 2.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 252
by doing the math 6 Multistrike it gives 18.57 (differences in screenshots when i remove ring) means i would go up to 83.57+18.57=102.14 roughly. im using the +4 vers on other ring,
I have to head to work I will continue our discussion tonight. I tested Multi when I first came back in WoD last year, but found Crit (to cap) to be of a higher value, then Multi after. I may not have ever gone full Multi, thus not realizing if you can or cannot go over 100%. I'll Enchant up my Twinks tonight and edit my first post with my findings.

after testing on some lowbie alliances, can confirm. Multistrike does not proc twice in pvp for heals/dmg. Does double proc for pve though.

Can confirm able to hit over 100% Multistrike, just got 117% MS on 9 orc hunter. leveling enchanting etc to see 10 asap. 102% with full MS enchants.
got total of 173% MS can confirm above 100 has no extra effect, does not proc more than 3 off 1 ability. But will proc once/twice for Elemental force.

Last edited:
Alright sorry for the delay but work got in my way of testing this more thoroughly. I'm using my 10 Disco for these tests, absolutely no buffs and changing ONLY from my standard Crit capped Build with Secondary in Multistrike to a full Multistrike build with a Secondary in Crit build, here are the results.

100% CRITICAL STRIKE:

• INTELLECT: 80
  • SPELL POWER: 118
  • CRITICAL STRIKE: 99.71% (51 Crit)
  • HASTE: 27.73% (12 Haste) < Relevant for Flash Heal/Smite/Pennance ticks. Faster than 1.0s Flash is wasted Haste.
  • MULTISTRIKE: 46.43% (15 Multi) *
  • Power Word: Shield: 1502 / 1952 / 2403 (Non-Multi / 1-Multi proc / 2-Multi procs).
  • Flash Heal: 1495.5 / 1495.5 + 448.5 / 1495.5 + 448.5 + 448.5
  • Pennance: 812 (lowest) > 890 (highest) + 245 (lowest) > 274 (highest) 1-2 Multi procs.
*Can boost this a little bit with the DMF Vial (2%) and Hunter Pet Buff (5%).

100% MULTISTRIKE:

• INTELLECT: 80
  • SPELL POWER: 118
  • CRITICAL STIKE: 66.29% (33 Crit) **
  • HASTE: 27.73%
  • MULTISTRIKE: 102.14% (33 Multi) [Highest number I can achieve on a Disc Priest without Buffs].
  • Power Word: Shield: 1201 / 2403 (non-Crit with 2x Multi procs / Crit with 2x Multi procs).
  • Flash Heal: 747 / 1495.5 (non-Crit / Crit) + 224.5 / 448.5 (non-Crit with 2x Multi procs / Crit with 2x Multi procs).
  • Pennance: 441 (lowest, non-Crit) > 893 (highest) + 125 / 257 (lowest, non-Crit with 2x Multi procs / highest).
**Can boost this only to 42 Crit with Enchants (sacrificing SP/Int/Haste) for ~84% crit, then a little bit more with the DMF Vial (2%) and Hunter Pet Buff (5%). The problem is the loss of Int/SP and to a lesser extent Haste, which makes Heals/Shield quite a bit lower. I've seen my PWS (with double Multi procs) hit ~3600 fully buffed using a Crit cap build. OFC, my Disco is fully GF'd and has many, MANY buffs, all of which are frowned upon in BG's since it's "too hard to farm buffs" or "too expensive to buy them".

As you can see, 100% Multi without 100% Crit is all over the place and can result in quite low Heals/Shields. 100% Crit then spamming Multistrike everywhere possible is imho the way to go, at least for a Discipline Priest. For Rogue I actually prefer Haste over Multistrike. For Hunter I prefer Crit cap then Haste > Multi. Mind you everything I'm referring to is PvE with some World PvP as Versatility is King in BG's. Also keep in mind that we lose Multistrike in ~2mo so all of this testing is essentially moot ;)

Just a reminder both of your multi strike numbers are wrong for pvp combat, multi strike is a single proc in pvp combat

Just a reminder both of your multi strike numbers are wrong for pvp combat, multi strike is a single proc in pvp combat
The OP edited his original post to reflect this and I clearly stated my numbers are PvE.

So in what does multistrike gonna turn in to? Because spirit is gonna be versa if I'm right?

On a slightly unrelated note I got to 340% or so crit back in mop

On a slightly unrelated note I got to 340% or so crit back in mop
So you wasted 240% or so (of Crit) worth of Stats that could've made you better in other Stats like Haste, etc, seems legit.

So you wasted 240% or so (of Crit) worth of Stats that could've made you better in other Stats like Haste, etc, seems legit.
yes and it was worth it

Users who are viewing this thread