EU+US 10's prove your self.

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
So I'm getting tired of 10's claiming they are good, 19's saying they aren't. And instead of testing how good 10's are in bg's/arena's they rather shit talk each other.
So 10's, challenge 19's to arena's, to prove how wel you can do, show us you can keep up with your limitations.

Nice concept, I will say that almost all 19s care far more about BG's than they do Arenas.

The reason I think arena is easier to organize, because of how many 10's we have who think they are better then 19's. And because gear scales the same in arena and bg's.

Sigh, just stop talking about this useless 10-19 drama my god its getting old

Purloinersgf(lvl 15 rog) & a lvl 10 disc priest beat Hamgodx + Livingforce in 2v2 arena combat

also purloinersgf + various 19 priests beat other 19 rogue/discs in 2's

+ purloinersgf/Pizza(pinklady) beat hamgodx/livingforce in 2's on farm

all 10s/below 19s need to be more like purloinersgf

Purloinersgf(lvl 15 rog) & a lvl 10 disc priest beat Hamgodx + Livingforce in 2v2 arena combat

also purloinersgf + various 19 priests beat other 19 rogue/discs in 2's

+ purloinersgf/Pizza(pinklady) beat hamgodx/livingforce in 2's on farm

all 10s/below 19s need to be more like purloinersgf

There a vod of that? Or?

There a vod of that? Or?

Yeah pinkladys old youtube had vids of all the games title was "cheezel" something i'm pretty sure. Trying to find them.
l9Btk22.png

cKq0cD6.png

only 1s I have saved on laptop I guess, Can post more 15/10 øwN@gEE when home xd

Yeah pinkladys old youtube had vids of all the games title was "cheezel" something i'm pretty sure. Trying to find them.
l9Btk22.png

cKq0cD6.png

only 1s I have saved on laptop I guess, Can post more 15/10 øwN@gEE when home xd

they r gone. but yeah thats when 15 rogues were doing like 2x the damage of a 19

Users who are viewing this thread